What's new

Italian Tiramisu by Vango vapes

joe clay

Veteran
This is in no way connected to vango vapes and the only connection is i tried and bought this e-liquid at vape jam 4.

This canadian company i purchased this e-liquid from has no idea and no input in this review that i have decided to do for the sole purpose for "Planet Of The Vapes" members and this is in my own opinion and finding.

BRAND: International Delights Italian Tiramisu

Company: VanGo vapes

VG/PG: 70/30 (i think)

RDA: Drop

COILS: dual flaptons @ 0.12 @75w

MOD: Vaptio super bat 220w.

I was lucky enough to find this juice by chance by trying it at a vape event.
The rda i'm using is the Drop for this review and the Drop alone doesn't dissapoint so lts coil and wick it up and chuck some ITALIAN TIRAMISU e-juice into the rda with the cotton bacon soaking up the liquid, the aroma from the juice really is quite pleasing with that sweet custardy expresso coffee smell.

Turn on the vaptio super bat mod and start off at 50w and straight away i'm getting hints of expresso coffee but theres something else here, so up the wattage to 60w hmmm this is nice i'm getting hints of custard but this custard is different, so up the wattage to 70w now this is very nice as i'm getting a rich and creamy expresso coffee on the inhale but not a bitter taste coffee and on the exhale i'm getting the taste of those finger type biscuits with sugar on thats in with a creamy mascapone cheese type of taste with a nice cocoa topping... i'm starting to enjoy this now.
So up the wattage a bit to 75w and WOWZER thats it i have found the tiramisu dessert i love to eat, even getting hints of marsala in the taste, now this isn't just a tiramisu this is "italian" tiramisu and it really does show in the inhale and exhale.

This is just my findings, but if you like a coffee and a dessert one at that then THIS really is for you.

I think i have just found my new all day vape as this really is spot on.

20180424_195710.jpeg

Sod it this should have gone in liquid reviews.... can a mod move it please (and delete this little post please)

Great review. Thanks! Really enjoying PFogg coffee as mtl atm so could be right up my street. and these guys seem to do up to 18mg nic which is a plus. Nowhere I can find on the site shows the vg/PG ratio though. Does it feel really thick?

Great review. Thanks! Really enjoying PFogg coffee as mtl atm so could be right up my street. and these guys seem to do up to 18mg nic which is a plus. Nowhere I can find on the site shows the vg/PG ratio though. Does it feel really thick?
Not at all bud, but its cloudy [emoji100]

Sounds a bit VG heavy for my little MTL tanks ...... but it does sound rather tasty. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom