What's new

Review Iron Brew by Drip Drop

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Good evening chaps and chapettes. Since your all an impatient bunch and I am feeling kind I thought I would treat you to another one of my reviews. So let's get on with it. First things first the formalities

I was sent this juice for the purpose of this review. No one or nothing has influenced my opinions or review. And remember guys taste is subjective.

So now we have iron brew from drip drop. This is a 120ml shortfill. 70vg30pg. I've topped it up with base mix to make it 120ml. So away we go.

As always with my complex and in depth review we start with the very scientific finger test.

Now since I have lived in Scotland for 25 years I have sampled an irn bru or 2 over the years. Does it taste like the original drink? I'm afraid it doesn't, but nothing can taste like the original drink due to the secretness of the recipe. But it still tastes great. So let's fill the tank and prime the coils and have a tootlepuff.

So as I said it isn't quite the flavour as the drink but that is fine. It's fruity and refreshing but it's missing something. It's taken me a moment to work put what it is but I got there. It needs more girders. But overall it's still a nice vape. So now we get to the best part of my reviews. It's time for......

Sams super saucy scale.

I'm gonna give this a 6.5/10.
It's a nice vape but not quite the irn bru I'm used too.

20180526_175405.jpg

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/new-dripdrop-iron-brew-100ml-0mg-shortfill/

(Edited for a spelling mistake)

Last edited:
Another great review there from @ Shetland Sam .......

Cheers buddy. I'm having so much fun writing them. I think I've found my calling in life. Hopefully they will keep getting better and hopefully we will have some other juice to review in the future.

Interesting!
Because I believed Irn Brew was made from girders when I was little it's never occurred to me to wonder what was in it. You've got me wondering now!

Good review.

Good review and interesting, I've had a number of Irn Brew juices over the years and none of them have been up to scratch. I'll add this to my list to try.

Back
Top Bottom