What's new

Review Indigene : PARAXU

As you may have already seen this forthcoming liquid is described as a seductive blend of tamahaak base, Turkish tobacco and Fox grape.
What the hell is a fox grape I hear you say. Well it's an American native grape that has a distinctive foxy musk. How does he think of these flavour blends and their conection to native people's. Bloody clever.

Well taste. Right. First draw there is no denying it your transported with the Turkish tobacco and the musk grape ( that thankfully doesn't taste of the awful grape you get in those sweet liquids but initially has a slight rose favour) to the middle east and the shisha pipes with local tobacco and attar of rose. Some have mentioned turkish delight but it's was more complex and subtle than that.
The body of the flavour is all held together with the amazing tamahaak base but the tobacco is given more depth and body with the addition of the Turkish tobacco (a favourite of mine) and then you get this sweet/dry fragrance of a flavour from the musk grape which sits with tamahaak' s plum fruit perfectly.

We both thought the same too. This is a tobacco flavour all of it's own. It doesn't taste like any flavour we've ever tasted before. It's completely unique.

It's an instant classic and possibly indegene' s masterpiece.
This will be my all day vape. No doubt at all. I don't think it will be decisive. I think it will be the standard all other tobacco blends are measured against.

Get some.
https://indigeneeliquid.com

Totally agree, 100%.jpg

The fig and grape just add a touch of sweetness that takes the edge off of the excellent, slightly bitter, Turkish tobacco.

Perfect blending, well done chef. :2thumbsup:

Totally agree, View attachment 222521

The fig and grape just add a touch of sweetness that takes the edge off of the excellent, slightly bitter, Turkish tobacco.

Perfect blending, well done chef. :2thumbsup:
It's still in constant rotation here at eyeball tower's (reminds me I need some more next time, I've been spoilt with the recent firewater revolucion).
Marvellous liquid. I'd guess a love it or hate it flavour but I'd put it on my must taste liquids for tobacco heads for sure.
worth pointing out that if your a fan, make sure to try the liquids from druids brew co mixer of indigene. (Hwbl bwbl)
he's always frustratingly low on bread of heaven but vapeclub usually have some (paraxu too) and the grey mari is superb. Crow black for a non tobacco unusual indian pud flavour.

Nothing like reviving an old but worthwhile thread.

After coming across eyeball Kid review of this liquid I was intrigued enough to try a 10 ml bottle and what a try it was. This liquid is delicious and it has moved into my ADV list.

After trying this it got me wondering about more in the Indigene range and so I went for the Tamahaac liquid next, which to my tastes is even better with the creamy caramel complimenting the tobacco and fig.

Another in my ADV list.

Thanks for the review and another one converted. :2thumbsup:

Nothing like reviving an old but worthwhile thread.

After coming across eyeball Kid review of this liquid I was intrigued enough to try a 10 ml bottle and what a try it was. This liquid is delicious and it has moved into my ADV list.

After trying this it got me wondering about more in the Indigene range and so I went for the Tamahaac liquid next, which to my tastes is even better with the creamy caramel complimenting the tobacco and fig.

Another in my ADV list.

Thanks for the review and another one converted. :2thumbsup:

Tamahaac is the best tobacco flavour to come out of the Manabush house ...... there I said it. :D

You need to try Kona too though. ;)

Tamahaac is the best tobacco flavour to come out of the Manabush house ...... there I said it. :D

The indigene range is fantastic. It's a properly tobaccoey flavour, yet better somehow. Grown up as fk. I stocked up well when it first came out and still have a couple of bottles left, as I mainly DIY these days.
Tried a tank of Paraxu the other day for a change and I still love that fragrant rosey grape thing with the punch of tobacco.

The indigene range is fantastic. It's a properly tobaccoey flavour, yet better somehow. Grown up as fk. I stocked up well when it first came out and still have a couple of bottles left, as I mainly DIY these days.
Tried a tank of Paraxu the other day for a change and I still love that fragrant rosey grape thing with the punch of tobacco.

Yeah same, I have a couple of bottles in the stash. :D

It's my mate's ADV, it's all he vapes.

When I put an order in at the end of the week for some more Tamahaac I will add a bottle of Kona as well. Thanks

Nice to see indigene getting a bit of love - thanks guys!

Yeah same, I have a couple of bottles in the stash. :D

It's my mate's ADV, it's all he vapes.
Been tanking some tamahaak and paraxu myself of late. Not sure what set my tastebuds seeking it out but I'm glad they did.
Chiri has been on heavy rotation too.
The tribute reform really did bring that back kicking.

Back
Top Bottom