What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Indigene eliquid.

Nice review @eyeball kid. I like the way the mocha lingers after a toot, like a sip of it from a coffee house and the sweetness from the figs wasnt overly sweet.

I was fortunate enough to meet this incredible liquid some months ago and have been having a terrible time of trying to keep quiet about it until it was officially launched.
As an Ex Pipe Smoker, the Tamahaac was a total revelation !!! For so long I have been looking for something that was more readily available and less costly than the only two Liquids I have ever found that came close to the true Pipe Tobacco experience and then @ZT sent me some Tamahaac to try.
It captures everything that I used to so enjoy in one of the UK's older Pipe Tobacco brands, namely, Mick Mcquaid Cut Plug. One of the "secret" ingredients to it was.... Fig. Somehow, the 2 Maestros have replicated its subtlety and I absolutely adore this stuff.

For me most tobacco liquids do smell and taste like tobacco, but more like when you open the pouch, rather than when you actually smoke it! Great review, I would have bought some based on either of your guys' reviews. If I hadn't already.

Well I’ve done a bottle of each. Kono is definitely my favourite. And they’re both excellent liquids but I don’t think they’re going to replace chiri sun as my go to tobacco.

My little bundle arrived today, thankee Indigène!

Thus far, I have only tried Tamahaac, 12mg. Two tanks: Coppervape Skyline (.55) on the SX Mini M and Pharoah Mini (.38) with the Dragster - don't shoot me, serious mtlers, I'll try a 1-1.5 coil another time! Been going up and down the wattage between 17 and (eek!) 35. Pharoah is richer in taste, but could be down to wicking/watts v Skyline.

Immediately satisfying rich vape. Very earthy, dry but richly layered taste of tobacco but with a lovely, subtle sweet finish at the back of my palate on exhale, which only complements the inhale. Also a sense of 'greenness' sometimes - a fresh natural green ( young fig? Then grown up fig later?) Excellent throat hit, not too harsh but there. Oh yes! Yum. No...no..double yum. The taste lingers in my mouth for minutes after. Tamahaac has been reminding me of something and after a few toots i think it has elements of HOL Puros - this is no negative, I have loved Puros!
Tamahaac tho is more, um, dimensional, more layered. More....tastes to discover. Throat hit is less...savage - also a good thing, Puros could kick me like a mule at times, lessening my use over time.

A very rewarding liquid this...mature, rich, like turning over a old fallen log in the forest, mmmm that smell! Yet sensual and sweet, but miles away from cloyingly so. Near damn perfect. And this is only my first few hits - i expect to discover more as the cotton gets thoroughly inebriated :)

Gollymigmogs, definitely adding this to my short list of go-to's....Superb.

Kudos to Druids Brew and Manabush - Indigène Tamahaac is a wonderful offspring - different to its parent houses, but a worthy kin.

Tomorrow night , I'll try Kona in the Crius 2. I literally am wiggling my prehensile toes in anticipation!

Last edited:
I have to agree with all the comments so far, though I was a bit worried at first.

I cleaned and recoiled both my K5s, put one juice in each, vaping at 45 watts (sorry Martin), and it took a tankful for the cotton to bed in and the coils to develop a coating, but this was a revelation as each flavour improved with every session.

They taste fairly similar to me, though I surprisingly prefer the Kona, in which I can taste chocolate rather than coffee. Flavour intensity is somewhere in between Powwow and Chiricahua Sun and they are definitely all from the same family.

Another 2 great additions to a range of thoughtfully developed juices.

@steviebee fab review thanks with much kudos for the term “gollymigmogs”! And also slight horror at “prehensile toes”

@Ment - pleased you are getting on with em - even if you a filthy sub-Omer :)

@hodge40 we need a chat

Back
Top Bottom