What's new

Review Indigene eliquid.

eyeball kid

Legend
Now I'm not going to go too far into this as I'm sure these highly anticipated liquids will receive plenty of review's soon I'm sure.
I was lucky enough to get to taste the first two of these new liquids created by the master juice makers who previously brought you manabush and druids brew, names I'm sure your already familiar with a little early.
Both juices are 50/50 vg/pg and available in the full range of nic levels.
The first juice Tamahaak (or sample one as I know it) is the base tobacco of the range.
This is a very good liquid indeed don't necessarily think either manabush or druids brew as a starting point.
It's a Kentucky style tobacco with notes of caramel and a sweetness brought in with fig. It sounds an unusual choice but it's both bold and complex. There is an excellent sweet/salt balance with a slightly dry element and ultimately its a damned fine all day vape. I loaded this into the squeeze / strike mtl combo and ultimately didn't go back to my usual nanabhozo adv until I'd cleared every drop of the 20mls. A good sign.

Kona paka (or sample 2) maintains that same tamahaak base liquid.
I was tasting these somewhat blind and instantly felt that this had essentially the same flavour DNA. That said its still a juice with its own identity. That identity is coffee, not any coffee, good coffee. A mocha coffee to be precise.
I have never been a fan of coffee vapes. I've bought plenty as I love coffee. Especially with a vape but I've never found one that I can enjoy for a long time without being overpowering or the flavour notes starting to fall apart. This is the exception.
Again all the flavour notes listed above can be picked up but a slightly bitter chocolate coffee is weaved in like magic. I found this an excellent evening vape.
As expected I fully recommend you try both but be warned as I've said previously these are not manabush or druids brew based. The tobacco is set at a slightly higher level which I loved and these are clearly coming with there own identity.

Great review Eyeball, I'm going to rewick and try mine once my boy's in bed. Can't wait.

Nice review mate. You posted it at a bad time and it obviously didn't get seen much, but you and simong are saying similar things which is very encouraging.

The second juice sounds like the one I'd expect to enjoy but I'm intrigued by your review of the first juice. Fig sounds like a challenging flavour to replicate and one I'd like, if it's well balanced, and it sounds as if it is.

Very much looking forward to purchasing these.

Nice review mate. You posted it at a bad time and it obviously didn't get seen much, but you and simong are saying similar things which is very encouraging.
Your right there! I’ve only just seen it!

I've only just seen this too!

Nice review, as you've already seen ... I agree. :)

The second juice sounds like the one I'd expect to enjoy but I'm intrigued by your review of the first juice. Fig sounds like a challenging flavour to replicate and one I'd like, if it's well balanced, and it sounds as if it is.

Very much looking forward to purchasing these.
Your not wrong. But it's spot on. The mellow/sweet but dry flavour you get with a fig is replicated spot on. Totally works. Can't explain it without pompous words like "earthy" bit it is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom