What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Indigéne Tamahaac & Kona Paka

Would you believe this tamahaac arrived today and my partner had been in earlier and left it on top of a chest of drawers for me!

Just trying some now, first thoughts, it’s really good. I’m definitely getting something reminiscent of, I think, toasted hazelnuts (?) among the tobacco notes... Not sure but something very familiar.

I’m going to switch the power around and see what else I can taste in it.

Just to add to this review .... it's a lot less gunky than manabush too, which is a fucking bonus .... I think this may be my new stock coil liquid. :D

WP_20171206_21_22_28_Pro.jpg

Keep an eye on the comp section over the next few day's I shall be offering up a very special rta for viewers of my or simong' s review so they can enjoy the new liquids in style.

Thanks for the review @simong , I really enjoyed it.

I've tried both and, I have to say, I prefer the Kona Paka. It does, as you said, need a slightly higher wattage for the coffee (and possibly dark chocolate?) to come through. But, when it does... my word, it's lush! It's a sweet black coffee with hints of bitter chocolate. And this isn't an instant coffee I'm talking about; it reminds me of a good Peruvian coffee brewed in a cafetiere that I used to drink.

On the 0.69Ω coil I'm currently using I find 20W best for the Tamahaac but 23W for the Kona Paka (and before @ZT has a heart attack, that's still only 3.56V and 3.7V respectively )

Although I won't be giving up my Manabush or Spiritwalker anytime soon, I'll definitely be treating myself to the Kona Paka on a regular basis.

Thanks for the review @simong , I really enjoyed it.

I've tried both and, I have to say, I prefer the Kona Paka. It does, as you said, need a slightly higher wattage for the coffee (and possibly dark chocolate?) to come through. But, when it does... my word, it's lush! It's a sweet black coffee with hints of bitter chocolate. And this isn't an instant coffee I'm talking about; it reminds me of a good Peruvian coffee brewed in a cafetiere that I used to drink.

On the 0.69Ω coil I'm currently using I find 20W best for the Tamahaac but 23W for the Kona Paka (and before @ZT has a heart attack, that's still only 3.56V and 3.7V respectively )

Although I won't be giving up my Manabush or Spiritwalker anytime soon, I'll definitely be treating myself to the Kona Paka on a regular basis.
good tastebuds there :) yes Mocha is what you are tasting :)

this juice defo changes vastly over different temps! good to know you are finding it a brewed coffee .. thats what its supposed to be :)

Just fired my 1st order in for the Tamahaac shortfills. Would be daft not to with the generous Xmas discount. [emoji106][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom