What's new

igetcha69 reviews Cannabi Null

i can make a bong out of a coke bottle.....i can use a spoon to chase the dragon if i wanted to as well

at the end of the day people will use items for taking drugs and this completely legal juice has nothing to do with that in my opinion. and as for the sly dig about video views, well i have over 8 million views on one YouTube account alone and several million on my other accounts, so please don't think for one minute that I'm fussed about uploading a vid just to boost my view count by 8000 :P

i said quite clearly in the review that it would either stay up or be removed based on the feedback i receive. the comments on the video speak volumes and the like button has currently been hit 294 times and the dislike button only once......based on that feedback the video has remained available for viewing

"sly dig"?... Sorry for showing a bit of respect.

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

maybe i read it wrong, but to me it came across as a bit of a sly dig.....if i am mistaken then i apologise :giverose:

No worries Scott. Your videos helped me make alot of decisions on what to buy. I only commented in the first place because of all the idiots out there sensationalising when there isn't even a story to report. I didn't want to see your reputation as one of the most prominent voices in UK vaping dragged into some mudraking piece of gutter journalism. Sorry if it seemed personal.

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Its all good in the hood

672.jpg

No worries Scott. Your videos helped me make alot of decisions on what to buy. I only commented in the first place because of all the idiots out there sensationalising when there isn't even a story to report. I didn't want to see your reputation as one of the most prominent voices in UK vaping dragged into some mudraking piece of gutter journalism. Sorry if it seemed personal.

no worries at all mate.....probably just me being overly sensitive, lol :D

no worries at all mate.....probably just me being overly sensitive, lol :D

Thats what happens, first you start on the cannibise juice, then Triphammer's Lucy In The Sky Of Diamonds juice, and before you know it, Grant's Vanilla Cocaine, it'll make you paranoid...don't look behind you, there ain't nowt there, I promise ;)

I can't vape that. I have a beard, spectacles and a pork-pie hat. Walter White incarnate ;-)

i can make a bong out of a coke bottle.....i can use a spoon to chase the dragon if i wanted to as well
aahhh the good old days of make shift bucket bongs and hot knives! In the words of Dennis Leary (and probably stolen from bill hicks) " smoking weed doesn't lead to hard drugs-it just leads to fucking carpentry" :D

Back
Top Bottom