What's new

igetcha69 reviews Cannabi Null

@igetcha that ... was rather nicely put across I thought ..I hope it does stay up .. any of the anti's should watch that and see it as a good thing .. if they have any brains

thanks for posting @Merino-Teflon

i may give it a blast

But they won't will they ZT? They'll come out with some bollocks that it will lead impressionables or minors down the path of drug abuse or similar such crap.

Scott, you mentioned in the clip about there being a number of realistic tobacco flavours on the market you like a lot. Wouldn't like to rattle off a few names would you please?

A good review. I can't see why anyone would be against it if it has had the THC taken out. I was never into weed myself, tried a couple of joints when I was younger but could not get into it, would rather drink, but I never had anything against anyone who did toke. In fact, lots of my friends did on a regular basis.
I always did like the smell of it.

Now I've quit stinkies,if I ever found a new source of supply of weed I'd not smoke it but eat it.My daughter is 17yrs now but for her christening @ 3mths we'd made a heap of space cakes to munch when we returned from the pub.Arranged for OH's mother to baby-sit Fraggle while we were out getting thoroughly pissed,returned home from the pub to find OH's mother snoring her head off in an armchair,she'd a sweet tooth so had munched about 6-7 of the space cakes.Each cake had had about 4 grams of weed added which was then covered with icing.Poor woman was the butt of many cruel jokes for months after. lol

But they won't will they ZT? They'll come out with some bollocks that it will lead impressionables or minors down the path of drug abuse or similar such crap.

Scott, you mentioned in the clip about there being a number of realistic tobacco flavours on the market you like a lot. Wouldn't like to rattle off a few names would you please?
It's the "they" that's the problem ... Generally I think people will be fine with it. I think we have a tendency to say things like "they" and "the government" when in actual fact most are fine with it.

The unfortunate thing is, the ones who don't care we don't hear from - it's the one or two anti's and big pharma funded idiots that shout the loudest. I reckon the recent vote proved that actually, all the shouting against it for months- then actually we got the nice surprise of most voting well.

Its just that the nanny state freaks stomp their feet louder is all.

Yes, we both know exactly who it will be. The same rumourmongers who spread the anti-vaping bullshit and then there will be those who believe it.

Chegs - lol :-) I do agree regarding the potential harm of this. Given the growing popularity of vapourisers for weed this could set us back years. When Tescos, Morrisons, Wetherspoons and loads of the general public say they can't tell the difference between vaping and smoking, imagine the reaction when you throw drugs into the mix. This has Daily Mail scare story writ large all over it. I'd like igetcha to take it down personally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@Chegs - lol :-) I do agree regarding the potential harm of this. Given the growing popularity of vapourisers for weed this could set us back years. When Tescos, Morrisons, Wetherspoons and loads of the general public say they can't tell the difference between vaping and smoking, imagine the reaction when you throw drugs into the mix. This has Daily Mail scare story writ large all over it. I'd like igetcha to take it down personally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

you do realise that many vendors have been selling Cannabis flavoured e-liquids for well over a year now? also, the e-liquid i reviewed is perfectly legal and uses a hemp plant that has been sanctioned by the EU as fit for human consumption

"that e-liquid uses a flavouring that is perfectly legal and approved for human consumption by the EU"

its hardly a valid argument to get vaping banned in my opinion

ScottChensoda

hi mate,

my fave tobacco steep juice is the Cubana from T-Juice.com .....lovely stuff :)

As you well know Scott, whatever you do in public, someone will get their knickers in a twist over it. It's a pinch of salt job.

Thanks for the juice tip, I'm on me way over there right.

you do realise that many vendors have been selling Cannabis flavoured e-liquids for well over a year now? also, the e-liquid i reviewed is perfectly legal and uses a hemp plant that has been sanctioned by the EU as fit for human consumption

"that e-liquid uses a flavouring that is perfectly legal and approved for human consumption by the EU"

its hardly a valid argument to get vaping banned in my opinion QUOTE]

It's a difficult one, but we have to fight it with education and awareness. You can buy herbal vapourisers, for vaporising dried 'herbs' and you can buy chillums, pipes and bongs etc for 'tobacco' - no-one shouts about those. How many rollie smokers use the extra large rizla papers to roll long rollies?

There will always be those who will try to drag up anything they can to use against vaping. But the use of cannabis has gone on for centuries and will continue to do so.

I think so long as you highlight the fact that the juice does not contain THC, then you have covered yourself.

Yep I've seen other cannabis flavoured eliquids and I've no issue with them or the real thing. Legalise it and let people make their own choice. Well done on one of your most popular juice reviews ever (8000 or so views in just a few days).
I've also seen scare stories like this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454693/E-cigarettes-used-smoke-marijuana-public.html

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom