What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review HornyFlava: Horny Mango (50/50)

Violet_Wednesday

Initiate
An exotic, tropical, fruity, Malaysian beauty that vapes like a brick to the face! :D

HornyFlava: Horny Mango (50/50) Aprox £8.13 for 55ml @ 0mg
"No words can describe the taste, This is how the fountain of youth would taste like. Sweet sugary nectar heaven!!! It tastes like mango, smells like mango and even looks like a mango juice with a freezing ice effect leaving you feeling like your sat relaxing on a hot beach with a freezing drink!"
https://www.hornyflava.com/
https://www.vapevandal.com/products/horny-flava-horny-mango

Nic Shot (10ml, 18mg, VG based) by Venom Vapes www.venom-vape.co.uk
(mine came free with a diferent purchase, used to make up to 3mg)

So, let me set the scene for you; it's a usual dreary Sunday lunchtime in the middle of a typically dreary british August.
I've hauled myself out the flat post-workout in an appropriately large snugly jumper for an iced soy caramel latte at my local coffee shop. I sit outside with ipod blaring, slurping at my coffee and happily vaping away like the little cloud monster I am.:D Suddenly before I know it, disaster strikes.... my tank is empty- I know, but it gets worse. I hastily refill my tank, yet with mild panic i realise my juice bottle is now empty too. Then came upon me the eternal quandary of every vaper: do I really want more of what I had before? could I genuinely commit to this one flavour for another 40+ml?

I took a tentative look upward toward the grim grey skies of british summertime looming above me, glanced downward at my truly massive fluffy jumper and to the freezing-cold and overpriced beverage in my hand... on this apparently summers' day. Needless to say, here was when the true horror sunk in- it suddenly dawned uppon me that I'd bought a bikini several years ago, and I've never even worn it- told you it got worse.

Whilst I finished my caffeinated drink- leaving only its weather inappropriate icy dregs, I had the following thoughts:
"This jumper is ridicules.... and probably the main reason why I live alone... Maybe I should get a pet.... No one told me giving up smoking would mean more decisions in life... I need a life. If I don't wear that bikini will it disintegrate?
I need a holiday. beaches, palm trees and fancy drinks in coconuts.... I'd need to buy a massive floppy hat.... bugger that, i like my jumper..."

I realised that even though I knew that the meaning of life, the universe and everything was 42, something really had to change- even if for now it was only my juice. It occurred to me that if in real life I wasn't going on holiday any time soon, there's no reason I cant in my vaping life. Without haste, out came my handheld nightmare-machine (phone) and I hastily purchased this tropical beaut from Malaysia.

The serious reveiw-ey bit now... and picures...

20939043_1472480002844980_1886958121_n.jpg

Straight from the bottle: Sharp and sweet mouthwatering almost warm concentrated mango. The bottle looks rather cheerful and colourful, the liquid is surprisingly thick and clear for a 50/50.
I must say, neither the bottle nor juice look like any mango I've ever seen. ALTHOUGH overnight like magic the liquid seemed to discolour in the tank, and now does look more like mango juice but I don't think this is intentional (see close-up pic below)

On the inhale: a strong and harsh fresh peppermint throat hit with a dense and very sweet ripe mango flavour.
On the exhale: the mango turns strong and very sweet mango juice flavour, which becomes quickly overpowered by the peppermint, leaving with a thick creamy natural mango aftertaste.

Mango: very strong, very sweet, flavour is warm with a full mouth-feel and natural flavour. The sweeteners could be easily notched down though IMO 9/10
Mint: very strong, peppermint, harsh and equally balanced with the mango. I would prefer a lighter peppermint ratio here with a slight menthol-ey hint to avoid the all-or-nothing feeling the peppermint currently gives. 5/10
Ice: I didn't get any ice... did i miss it.... ?/10

Tastes like: drinking very ripe, concentrated and sweet mango juice whilst eating at least two trebor XXX mints.
The flavour clarity dosn't alter and the sweetener used dosn't taste too artificial but it is allot of sweetener.

Cloud production: not too bad actually for a 50/50 mix, fluffy and dense. But personally i really do wish it was a higher VG ratio, irregardless of loss of potential flavour strength.
Major con to be noted though, this is unfortunately a coil killer, and it did make my tongue go totally numb when i was chain vaping it :D

All day vape? YES if you like your fruits extra sweet.
For me? MAYBE... Would i run for it if the world were ending? Nope. Super sweet flavours are rarely all day & every day for me, but I do enjoy them as a change :)

This is a true massive flavour-bomb of a vape with a harsh throat-hit, and great for when your craving something extra sweet. There's no mistaking this juice for anything other and its one of the strongest, truest flavoured mango juices I've vaped yet.
I vaped this on my smok baby tank with M2 0.15 coils on my TFV8 smok stick at 60w.

So, have you tried this juice or others in Horny Flava's range? what do you think of them?
which is your favourite?

Don't forget to check out here for more reviews on juices AND devices, photos and more awesome stuff!
Until next time, hope you all have a wonderfully fruity exotic day!! :D

@the_ohm_of_mr_miss_watts

20987895_1473997189359928_1549403092_n.jpg

21015373_1472480109511636_2018958117_n.jpg
/

I've been craving a nice mango juice since I finished the 100ml Mango Lassi I bought at Vape Jam, and I attended the inaugural London Vape Show last week on a mission to find one.

I tried over 10 of them, and this one was easily the best.

I've been craving a nice mango juice since I finished the 100ml Mango Lassi I bought at Vape Jam, and I attended the inaugural London Vape Show last week on a mission to find one.

I tried over 10 of them, and this one was easily the best.
oooh ill have to give that one a go when im after another mango :D vaped so much of it for this im mango'ed out for now lmao!

just been told to check this post, and honestly no idea whats happened to the pictures, they appear to have disappeared for some :( sorry guys :( but they are up on the Instagram page if you want to look on there @the_ohm_of_mr_mrs_watts

have an awesome day :)

Does anyone know what vg/pg ratio should the 10ml booster have, in order to not mess up the final 65ml ratio (which should be 50/50). I asked the producer, and he doesn't know.... :whiteflag:

50/50.

If your short fill is 50/50, then to keep it 50/50 after adding nic, the nic needs to be 50/50 too.

Question is: Is the short fill really 50/50? The manufacturer does not know, which in a way scares me. I don't want to be picky about this, but I would love to know the exact proportions, in order to keep the final product a 50/50, like it's intended to be.

Ok, something is wrong. I just spoke to Barista Brew about the same problem. He told me that they recommend Fight Club Nic shots. When I asked him what ratio of vg/pg should the nic shot be, he replied "PG dominant". Too bad the Fight Club nic shots are 100% VG. Has not replied ever since making him notice that. I hate half assed technical info like this.

Back
Top Bottom