What's new

Highbrow Vapors Orange De Sangre

Bryan123456

Achiever
Highbrow Vapors Orange De Sangre

I bought this from www.houseofliquid.com after it got rave reviews. I was expecting a rich luscious fruit orange with a bit of a tang. It tasted like orange squash. I have revisited it several times, direct dripping, and if I work really, really hard, I can sometimes get a bit more. But mainly I get a dilute orange squash and disappointment.

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/member.php?3216-Romastino told me I should have ordered the double strength and that it turns into something deliciously orangey. I really value his opinion, as do many others. So – if you’re going to buy this, get the double strength..

All opinions in this review are my own, based on my own experiences and are ‘fair comment’. I have received no payment or goods & services in lieu for writing this review. This review was written independently of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk and has not been influenced amended or moderated by the owners or moderators of the site who may or may not share or disagree with the opinions therein.

I just vaped an entire bottle of Vermillion River Florida Citrus Crush and did not get the squash taste (for the American in here, Orange squash is a concentrated version of Tang) :D

I just vaped an entire bottle of Vermillion River Florida Citrus Crush and did not get the squash taste (for the American in here, Orange squash is a concentrated version of Tang) :D

So Mme Mod, where did you buy this? Is it really orangey? Have you tried Pixie Juice's Kool Orange or the EBaron's Fresh Orange samples? And if so how did they compare?

p.s. Son 2 likes the Orange De Sangre quite a lot.

So Mme Mod, where did you buy this? Is it really orangey? Have you tried Pixie Juice's Kool Orange or the EBaron's Fresh Orange samples? And if so how did they compare?

p.s. Son 2 likes the Orange De Sangre quite a lot.

I got it from ECW when the husband won a camera a month or so ago. It's Orangy with a cooling effect, not really menthol. I havent tried the ones you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom