What's new

Grizwalds White Chocolate

K

KulrMeStoopid

I originally wrote this on UKV

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

So I've spent the last 48 hours vaping this juice, it is PG/VG Blend(unsure of the ratio) in 20mg Nicotine.
I have vaped it in a boge 3.0 carto on a 900mah battery and in a Olympian 6ml 3ohm DCC on a Lavatube.

In the Boge, it tastes AMAZING, ON the 900mah battery. For some reason, I can not get a comfortable voltage level on the lavatube with this juice, in the Boge. I started out 3.7 up to 4.5v on the LT with it in the Boge and I get a metalic taste, take it back, in the same Boge to the 900mah battery and it tastes fine again. Could be the LT and the Boge not agreeing with each other.

Now, in my Olympian 6ml with 3ohm DCC, it is so smooth. It's got a great smell, in the bottle, and during vape. It's like I have someone in my kitchen making fresh white chocolate. There is a gentle throat hit at 4.5v on the LT, it's really good at 4.6v as well, but anything higher and the flavor kind of loses it's light kick.

It is a very light flavor, almost like you'e eaten a bit of white chocolate and then swallowed a few times, it's that creamy aftertaste you get with the real thing. I can't eat a lot of sweets (thanks to bad dental care!) so I get my sweet fix off of my juice flavors!

It is the same in the Boge carto on the smaller eGo battery. I really like this juice ( I better have! I loaded up a 6ml tank with it!) and recommend it to anyone looking for a light WC juice. If you like stronger flavors, maybe you can ask Griz to drip more flavor into it?

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom