What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Gran Corona by Manabush

geordievaper

Postman
New review up of our very own Manabush's Gran Corona.

Usual 18+ YouTube being a massive bawbag restrictions apply.
(ive taken it off for a bit to see if i get wrist slapped off youtube)

Hope you enjoy folks, feedback as usual always welcome!

Last edited:
For whatever reason I can watch the video just fine here on the forum.

I'm not sure if that's because I have another tab open with YT open or something? ... if so then I'll have to remember that trick.

Thanks for the review, really looking forward to trying this myself.

For whatever reason I can watch the video just fine here on the forum.

I'm not sure if that's because I have another tab open with YT open or something? ... if so then I'll have to remember that trick.

Thanks for the review, really looking forward to trying this myself.

Thanks for the feed back mate! I've disabled the 18+ for a few hours to see if YouTube pick it up, just go give some of the folks on here a chance to watch who don't want to do the verification process with YouTube. I will probably turn the 18+ rating on tomorrow morning just to be safe.

Thanks for the feed back mate! I've disabled the 18+ for a few hours to see if YouTube pick it up, just go give some of the folks on here a chance to watch who don't want to do the verification process with YouTube. I will probably turn the 18+ rating on tomorrow morning just to be safe.

haha, nice idea... yeah be careful though, I don't think YT are exactly vape 'friendly' these days.

I've subbed anyway, so I'll watch on YT in future.

haha, nice idea... yeah be careful though, I don't think YT are exactly vape 'friendly' these days.

I've subbed anyway, so I'll watch on YT in future.

Thank you mate, appreciate it. Yeah YT have come down hard on vaping on their platform. I imagine with the latest goings on they are going to get even worse in the coming months. I'd much rather be able to just openly post the videos on here so people don't have to leave the site to view them. Will see what youtube say over the next few hours haha It's already had a corona virus notice slapped on the bottom of the vid because of the name.

Thank you mate, appreciate it. Yeah YT have come down hard on vaping on their platform. I imagine with the latest goings on they are going to get even worse in the coming months. I'd much rather be able to just openly post the videos on here so people don't have to leave the site to view them. Will see what youtube say over the next few hours haha It's already had a corona virus notice slapped on the bottom of the vid because of the name.

... on the plus side, people that are watching corona virus videos on YT will get recommend your review!

Although I can#t see why YouTube should have a problem with this considering its a tobacco flavour, that's what they all want over there isnt it? lol

Great review mate. Appreciate the effort. And yeah it is a great vape.

Back
Top Bottom