What's new

Got Salts Butterbacco

Mutley1

Legend
I received these nic salts from the aceofvapes yesterday, out of my own money. Now usually I Steer well clear of any tobacco flavour as most I've tried in the past tasted nothing like that, but when I saw this liquid it pricked my interest, the flavour is butterscotch, vanilla & tobacco which kinda reminds me of cutters choice anyway I popped some into my zeta aio using a 0.5 mesh coil @24watts & wow this liquid impressed me & kinda reminds me of the werthers sweet, will deffo be ordering this regularly [emoji16]
IMG_20200207_095953.jpeg
IMG_20200206_182519.jpeg

I received these nic salts from the aceofvapes yesterday, out of my own money. Now usually I Steer well clear of any tobacco flavour as most I've tried in the past tasted nothing like that, but when I saw this liquid it pricked my interest, the flavour is butterscotch, vanilla & tobacco which kinda reminds me of cutters choice anyway I popped some into my zeta aio using a 0.5 mesh coil @24watts & wow this liquid impressed me & kinda reminds me of the werthers sweet, will deffo be ordering this regularly [emoji16]View attachment 210746View attachment 210747
Hey Mutley!

Thanks for sharing, i nearly bought that 1 got the Tropical red instead which i have now given to a friend as its too mango for me. Weird cause i love to eat mango but really dislike mango juice, because of that anything with mango in it it just tastes of mango lol

Going to order a bottle when i next place an order. I did however order the blue black and that is my fav out of the 3, followed by peachy promise.

Thanks again for the info and recommending it originally

X

Hey Mutley!

Thanks for sharing, i nearly bought that 1 got the Tropical red instead which i have now given to a friend as its too mango for me. Weird cause i love to eat mango but really dislike mango juice, because of that anything with mango in it it just tastes of mango lol

Going to order a bottle when i next place an order. I did however order the blue black and that is my fav out of the 3, followed by peachy promise.

Thanks again for the info and recommending it originally

X
I tried the tropical red too & I didn't like it, blue & black I've not tried yet but will give it a try next week.

Back
Top Bottom