What's new

Review Gorgon Spirit STHENO & PELIUS

u8myufo

Achiever
The usual blah de blah,the words and opinions expressed here are in no way associated wiith Gorgon Spirit or POTV.

After coming across their facebook page, the fact they mentioned stuffed in aged barrels and being a Castle Long whore,it got my attention. So I immediately ordered two of the flavours that took my fancy,paid for from my hard earnt cash.As mentioned on a previous thread, on giving both bottles a little sniff, the aroma from them was really pleasant,and like one does I had to try a few drops of each just to see how they tasted, I thought they were ok but nothing jumped out. Over a week on after adding the nic and they have both (imo) taken on a much different (for the better) taste.

As always I wont bother with too much shit about this that and the other bouncing off my tongue, but what I can say though,is that they both represent the descriptions on the website. I get the main flavours on the inhale, and on the exhale I can certainly pick up on that bourbon aftertaste. No,it`s not like throwing a glass of bourbon down yer neck, but I would not expect that, it`s very subtle but not to the extent you have to try and find it. I would also add that this stuff gives you a very clean vape and great vapour production.

Price at the time of purchase was £16.99 per 50ml, and postage came in at about £6 from memory which was tracked.
I would definately purchase these two flavours again, and will be trying the Hades 7 Leaves on my next purchase. If you are on facebook and need to ask anything, then hit them up, they do not keep you waiting too long for a reply.

Last edited:
The usual blah de blah,the words and opinions expressed here are in no way associated wiith Gorgon Spirit or POTV.

After coming across their facebook page, the fact they mentioned stuffed in aged barrels and being a Castle Long whore,it got my attention. So I immediately ordered two of the flavours that took my fancy,paid for from my hard earnt cash.As mentioned on a previous thread, on giving both bottles a little sniff, the aroma from them was really pleasant,and like one does I had to try a few drops of each just to see how they tasted, I thought they were ok but nothing jumped out. Over a week on after adding the nic and they have both (imo) taken on a much different (for the better) taste.

As always I wont bother with too much shit about this that and the other bouncing off my tongue, but what I can say though,is that they both represent the descriptions on the website. I get the main flavours on the inhale, and on the exhale I can certainly pick up on that bourbon aftertaste. No,it`s not like throwing a glass of bourbon down yer neck, but I would not expect that, it`s very subtle but not to the extent you have to try and find it. I would also add that this stuff gives you a very clean vape and great vapour production.

Price at the time of purchase was £16.99 per 50ml, and postage came in at about £6 from memory which was tracked.
I would definately purchase these two flavours again, and will be trying the Hades 7 Leaves on my next purchase. If you are on facebook and need to ask anything, then hit them up, they do not keep you waiting too long for a reply.
Would be interested to hear what you think of Hades 7 leaves once you've purchased it??

Back
Top Bottom