What's new

Review GLAS BASIX - Eliquid Review - 6 Flavours with Time Stamps

this is the first time someone has replied to my posts on here 'excited' lol
Well shady. Take some time to help a few on here with your experience and I guarantee you will receive a hell of a lot more views. Which equals more YouTube revenue which equals a bigger channel a bigger income and the circle continues.

Well shady. Take some time to help a few on here with your experience and I guarantee you will receive a hell of a lot more views. Which equals more YouTube revenue which equals a bigger channel a bigger income and the circle continues.
Do you a deal. You help someone out with a problem and tag me in and me and Mrs kid will watch your video from start to finish. I'm actually interested in the ry 4. So it's a win win. No helpy no watchy.

Do you a deal. You help someone out with a problem and tag me in and me and Mrs kid will watch your video from start to finish. I'm actually interested in the ry 4. So it's a win win. No helpy no watchy.
I will help someone in my own time and there is no need to tag you in it. As I feel sure that you will be stalking my profile for the foreseeable future anyways. Also in response to your post above, (I feel sure you've heard this before lol) I am not doing youtube for the money. I'll be totally honest (just like I am in my videos) I enjoy helping people and as a bonus I have got / started getting lots of free shit which is ace. I honestly didn't think it was a problem / breaking rules posting my videos in the appropriate areas on this site. So if I have offended anyone then I apologize for this. Stay Safe, Vape Safe, Peace out.

I will help someone in my own time and there is no need to tag you in it. As I feel sure that you will be stalking my profile for the foreseeable future anyways. Also in response to your post above, (I feel sure you've heard this before lol) I am not doing youtube for the money. I'll be totally honest (just like I am in my videos) I enjoy helping people and as a bonus I have got / started getting lots of free shit which is ace. I honestly didn't think it was a problem / breaking rules posting my videos in the appropriate areas on this site. So if I have offended anyone then I apologize for this. Stay Safe, Vape Safe, Peace out.
No bud. Never heard this before and I assure you I won't be stalking your profile as I don't have the time or memory lol. I started a few reviews on here including a few other apes. Hopefully this will soon start again. The reason I did this was I noticed people weren't engaging or watching the review threads of members they hadn't interacted with. I hope you do get involved as we really could do with the input on the deluge of vape gear and juice that's appearing from people we trust. It's also a good platform for suppliers, I've been approached by three big vendors in the last month to "review" there products. I've had to refuse as it's just not a talent I have and I'm short on time and very forgetful.
Hope you do get involved soon and good luck to you. If I see you aboard I will check out your channel.

Back
Top Bottom