What's new

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

Just wanted to say I ordered some of this from RibenaMan a few days ago and I couldnt be happier. The flavour is intense and lovely, and has a rich sort of creamy aftertaste that is truly delicious. As for service, again, 100% from me - I messaged him via FB, quite late one night, and he got back to me quickly - we chatted a bit about what strength I should go for as i'm new to Vaping and then I placed my order and sent him the moolah. The next day my juice was posted with a picture sent to me of it all packaged up, brilliant service. It arrived the next day and honestly it's just lovely, i'm really enjoying it and will be buying more.

So in conclusion - really lovely and wonderful product from a top guy. Excellent service. Would reccomend, will buy again. Top marks for RibenaMan all around :)

Ribena Man - Your strapline has sold it to me...

Proudly Manufacturing blackcurrant E-Liquid since.....(looks at watch) Last night just after emmerdale

Will read rest of thread and email you in due course.

Prices now reduced...
All juices are now £5 per 10ml including delivery.
However once the stocks of juices other than FSB are gone I wont be making more as I will just be concentrating on making FSB as the others dont seem to sell as well as FSB

Prices now reduced...
All juices are now £5 per 10ml including delivery.
However once the stocks of juices other than FSB are gone I wont be making more as I will just be concentrating on making FSB as the others dont seem to sell as well as FSB

I'll have one want to see what all the fuss is about

Back
Top Bottom