What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

I've had the FSB in a hellfire micro mega tonight. It's like being waterboarded with Ribena.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I've had the FSB in a hellfire micro mega tonight. It's like being waterboarded with Ribena.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Just had another 30ml delivered, this is now a regular monthly purchase and it ain't going anywhere while Ribena man makes it!

Just received a bottle and can also confirm, it tastes amazing...

Leaves such a nice, refreshing after taste in the mouth.

Thanks mate!

Been wanting to try this for a long time, so I have. Booom! Strong tasty blackcurrant flavour. It's some Fookin Serious Blackcurrant! :-p

I'm have a feeling he's on holiday or something but does anyone know when he's back? I messaged him on FB but haven't heard.

I'm in need of a fix.

Richie Van Vapes

Try the email address from earlier in this thread.

His FB page was deleted for being used as a business.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I replied to you on facebook about 10 o clock last nite buddy, my facebook account was temporarily suspended cos facebook is having a purge on people not using Thier own name. It was my facebook profile that went not the page, the page was still there.
Everything backstop normal now..... I hope

I replied to you on facebook about 10 o clock last nite buddy, my facebook account was temporarily suspended cos facebook is having a purge on people not using Thier own name. It was my facebook profile that went not the page, the page was still there.
Everything backstop normal now..... I hope

Sorry fella, all sorted now as you know.

Back
Top Bottom