What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review FSB - By Ribena Man

C..

Initiate
Lqt8udX.jpg

FSB - By Ribena Man
Strength - 16mg (available in 6, 12, 18mg)
PG/VG Ratio - 60/40
Flavour - Blackcurrant

First created by a Blackcurrant lover by the name of Ribena Man, who ever since he was younger, was obsessed with blackcurrant. Over time he wanted to make his own e-liquid with his most favorite flavour, a creation that is stronger than most of your fruity e-liquids, if you want something strong and full of blackcurrant.

Taste:
The strong taste of blackcurrent is truly amazing, It is in a league of its own, this still has to be the best i've vaped. It's like a really strong cordial type taste that leaves your mouth watering. The flavour just flows through the clouds as you exhale a amazing blackcurrant taste.

Throat hit and vapour production:
Vapour production is really good from this juice with a good balance of PG and VG. The throat hit with the sample I had was 16mg and was very good.

Overall:
At one time this juice was a simple recipe a man used to vape for himself, and now he has shared with the vaping community this amazing juice, that you simply must try.

His facebook page is www.facebook.com/BerryMadMan

Thanks

Blackzest - By Ribena Man
Strength 18mg (available in 6, 12, 18mg)
PG/VG ratio 50/50
Flavour Blackcurrant and Lime

This is an interesting juice. Same underlying flavour as all of the rest, however this totally shocked me when I vaped it. Now it's my favourite.

Taste:
I get a citrus kick when I inhale, which livens up the mouth and makes it water, it's a very refreshing Vape, the balance between the Lime and Blackcurrant is spot on, with this one I feel both flavours are equal, and do not over power each other.

Throat Hit and Vapour Production:
The vapour production is set on point for the 50/50 mix, also carrying the flavour nicely, throat hit at 18mg is also pleasant.

Overall:
I like this juice, a lot in fact. If you like Lime or citrus tasting juices, you will surely like this. It has all the characteristics of being an All day vape, very refreshing and a nice change.

Kiora - By Ribena Man
Strength - 12mg (available in 6, 12, 18mg)
Ratio -50/50
Flavor - Apple and Blackcurrent

Taste:
A very finely balanced of each flavour, the blackcurrant being the underlying flavour compliments and accentuates the fresh apple.

12mg of nicotine provided little to no throat hit, on the other hand, the flavour is finely balance within the 50/50 ratio.

Overall:
I really like this juice, it has the right balance of Apple and blackcurrant. Excellent flavour a simply amazing juice.

Blacksinthe - By Ribena Man
Strength - 16mg (available in 6, 12, 18mg)
Ratio - 50/50
Flavor - Blackcurrant and Absinthe

Taste:
A finely tuned blend of blackcurrant and subtle but sweet anise absinthe.

16mg created decent throat hit. The ratio carries the flavour nicely with nice amount of clouds.
Overall: Overall a nice twist on the absinthe flavour you commonly see.

yc4Ni64.jpg

Hawaiian Black - By Ribena Man
Strength
- 18mg (available in 6, 12, 18mg)
Ratio - 50/50
Flavor - Blackcurrant and Blue Hawaiian

A fruity cocktail number a concoction of luscious blackcurrants, and Blue Hawaiian.

Taste:

You should get the picture by now of the blackcurrant range here, . The underlying presence of blackcurrant combined with the rum, pineapple. It's what I would imagine to be sipping on the real drink even though I have never tasted it. Very fresh and lots of flavour.

Throat Hit and Vapour Production:

18mg sample provides medium throat hit, flavour is blended into the PG/VG very well, being a 50/50 juice.

Overall:

This juice is a very nice juice, a fruity collective of ingrediants shaken up and served to you in this delicious bottle of e-liquid.

Last edited:
In my stable of juices as well as FSB (which is my signature juice) there is Black Zest, BlackSinthe, Kiora and Hawian Black.

All my juices are strong in flavour as im a firm believer that you should be able to taste your juices or what would be the point

Where can I try some?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Love "Trimto by Triphammer" which has been my adv for ages, this though, this has got me interested

In my stable of juices as well as FSB (which is my signature juice) there is Black Zest, BlackSinthe, Kiora and Hawian Black.

All my juices are strong in flavour as im a firm believer that you should be able to taste your juices or what would be the point

I need some.

Shame I don't do fb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom