What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review From the House of Manabush, Pt 1 Cuba Libre

The coconut was excellent but it split my tongue just like real coconut does.

Dear god somebody stop him.....take the batteries out.... anything....it's not even his review ffs....and he's posted about 30 times...deary me....somebody mentioned manabush and he was off and running with his pants down and knob out, often replying to himself whilst wanking furiously and chanting nanabozho nanabozho nanabozho why you no do the coladango :D

Last edited:
Dear god somebody stop him.....take the batteries out.... anything....it's not even his review ffs....and he's posted about 30 times...deary me....somebody mentioned manabush and he was off and running with his pants down and knob out, often replying to himself whilst wanking furiously and chanting nanabozho nanabozho nanabozho why you no do the coladango :D
Thank you bud.
Kerching...
I think that's the last time anyone will accept odds on you anymore. They think we're in cahoots and you make a commission.

Thank you bud.
Kerching...
I think that's the last time anyone will accept odds on you anymore. They think we're in cahoots and you make a commission.

This one I knew, n beefed it up a bit...lol;) it's clear to see.....enjoy :D

Yeah, it's also got that thing that I would call a 'grown up taste' which is something Manabush can always seem to pull off.

That's probably the best description I've come across for Manabush juices, good shout.

Nicely detailed review thanks :)

Nice one @Simon G Not tried any of the Cola Divergents yet, but got a few doing time. Including this beauty.

Only one's I'm not bothered about trying are the Coconut Divergents. I'm sure they're ace, but each to their own.

Back
Top Bottom