What's new

Review Fire water no2 review.

Great review! - another massive lime fan here!

I received a sample of Fire Water No's 1, 2 and 3 today too. I haven't vaped the cola/lime yet but I vaped No.3 (the tobacco/bourbon base, with amaretto and fruits). It's very nice! It's a "grown up" tobacco taste; quite cigar like. But as our friend said above, it's a very, very authentic and natural tasting tobacco. Very convincing. The amaretto and fruit blend nicely to give what I perceived as an 'almondy cherry' flavour - it's light, just on the top notes and absolutely lovely!

I could not ADV this juice but for a session on the drink it is absolutely damn perfect. I can't wait to try the lime/cola, and even the base on it's own (No.1) will be interesting. :)

subscribed

I look forward to it. I once (and never again) contracted with MHRA and the experience was less than satisfactory.

Good news on that front - I had unofficicial confirmation from HMRA regulator (pre public health England statement) to vape as it was much better than smoking! So hope your recipes pass. They seem to be vape friendly.

I look forward to it. I once (and never again) contracted with MHRA and the experience was less than satisfactory.

Good news on that front - I had unofficicial confirmation from HMRA regulator (pre public health England statement) to vape as it was much better than smoking! So hope your recipes pass. They seem to be vape friendly.
its all sorted .. jut the fee invoice we are awaiting - they take awhile to get it too you!

Nō3 is the biggest surprise.....

I really shouldn't like it......but.....but....

I was exactly the same... The flavour description contained everytrhing I'm not into... Yet the bottle disappeared within 2 hours. Damn you and your wizardry @ZT

I would say it's closer to Indigene than it is to Nokomis ..... but that's about as far as I would go as it is quite different.

To me it's utterly different to either - it's more versatile than the nokomis & indigene ranges as it translates to sub-ohm vaping REALLY well, but retains the depth you need for an MTL banger.

Really enjoyed the read @Lee - you're a natural :D

To me it's utterly different to either - it's more versatile than the nokomis & indigene ranges as it translates to sub-ohm vaping REALLY well, but retains the depth you need for an MTL banger.

Agreed....they are very different, I was using 'quite different' in the sense of "but dogs and elephants are two quite different things aren't they?" ... ie, they are completely different.

I wasn't using it to suggest that they were only slightly different...

Don't you just love the English language. :)

Capture.JPG

Just to be clear.....

I would say it's closer to Indigene than it is to Nokomis ..... but that's about as far as I would go as it is in every respect, in all respects, without reservation, without exception, completely different. :)

Just to be clear.....

I would say it's closer to Indigene than it is to Nokomis ..... but that's about as far as I would go as it is in every respect, in all respects, without reservation, without exception, completely different. :)
In that case I must agree :D

Back
Top Bottom