What's new

Review Fire water no2 review.

Lee

Vendor
Many thanks to @ZT for sending a sample pack out for me today, they arrived this morning and no time has been wasted.

I received a 10ml bottle of the new fire water range no1, no2 and no3. These are all 6mg nicotine and a 50vg ratio.

I was also sent a 20mg nicotine salt version of the no2, martyn knows I’m a massive fan of lime and I was really looking forward to trying this range.

Equipment used - today I am using a dotmod mechanical squonker with a tobhino RDA. I have a small 2.5mm single Clapton coil coming in at 0.3 ohms. Granted martyn probably won’t like that but I do [emoji16]

Today I will be giving my opinion on no2 which is a blend of cigar and lime cola. It is my understanding that the same tobacco base has been used throughout this range, martyn did advise me to sample the no1 first but I am a bit of a badass, straight into the lime we go.

First thing I done when these arrived was give them the good old lick n’ sniff test. Now, I’m not going to lie, the lick test tastes spicy and I didn’t think I was going to enjoy these - that’s the truth.

Anyways, Into the bottle it went and I have been squonking this since about 2pm. The vape at 6mg, best way I can describe this is satisfying. The throat hit is exactly where I would like it to be at for me. I will be trying this in my kayfun 5 in the nic salt version later in the week.

The flavour, judging by Martyn’s original range, I was expecting this liquid to be more lime cola with a hint of tobacco. This is the other way around. You’re getting a hit of tobacco straight off the bat, it’s certainly a unique tobacco flavour. Slightly dry and earthy, maybe slightly nutty. It’s an authentic tobacco taste for sure. Almost like the exhale of a cigarette if that makes any sense? The lime and cola is there just on the end of a draw, slightly more lime than cola but both flavours are there. The lime isn’t harsh like many can be, I absolutely love lime and this lime is great.

I would describe this liquid as being down the pub, smoking a cigarette whilst sipping on a glass of cola with a slice of lime. I’m not sure if it’s just the weather or if it is the juice but each time I take a draw it reminds me of being on holiday.

Summary - A liquid I wasn’t sure I would enjoy but I am very surprised. It’s deeply complex and a pleasure to vape. It’s one that keeps pulling you back for another vape. A very high quality liquid.

Would I buy it? Absolutely. I would buy this again for sure. In fact, I think I need another bottle to work out what’s going on in here properly.

Packaging that it came in is absolutely beautiful, a great job on the artwork there Martyn!

A awesome addition to an already cracking range.

I’m looking forward to cracking into the others tomorrow [emoji16]

View attachment 165303

Great review fella, Im vaping No 2 at the moment, having demolished No 1.....this is where following No 1, the lime and cola really shines in No 2....the lime is really good fresh n authentic...loving it

Great review Lee, I’ve got to agree it keeps you going back for another blast. It’s a curious juice.
Still prefer 1 [emoji106]

Many thanks to @ZT for sending a sample pack out for me today, they arrived this morning and no time has been wasted.

I received a 10ml bottle of the new fire water range no1, no2 and no3. These are all 6mg nicotine and a 50vg ratio.

I was also sent a 20mg nicotine salt version of the no2, martyn knows I’m a massive fan of lime and I was really looking forward to trying this range.

Equipment used - today I am using a dotmod mechanical squonker with a tobhino RDA. I have a small 2.5mm single Clapton coil coming in at 0.3 ohms. Granted martyn probably won’t like that but I do [emoji16]

Today I will be giving my opinion on no2 which is a blend of cigar and lime cola. It is my understanding that the same tobacco base has been used throughout this range, martyn did advise me to sample the no1 first but I am a bit of a badass, straight into the lime we go.

First thing I done when these arrived was give them the good old lick n’ sniff test. Now, I’m not going to lie, the lick test tastes spicy and I didn’t think I was going to enjoy these - that’s the truth.

Anyways, Into the bottle it went and I have been squonking this since about 2pm. The vape at 6mg, best way I can describe this is satisfying. The throat hit is exactly where I would like it to be at for me. I will be trying this in my kayfun 5 in the nic salt version later in the week.

The flavour, judging by Martyn’s original range, I was expecting this liquid to be more lime cola with a hint of tobacco. This is the other way around. You’re getting a hit of tobacco straight off the bat, it’s certainly a unique tobacco flavour. Slightly dry and earthy, maybe slightly nutty. It’s an authentic tobacco taste for sure. Almost like the exhale of a cigarette if that makes any sense? The lime and cola is there just on the end of a draw, slightly more lime than cola but both flavours are there. The lime isn’t harsh like many can be, I absolutely love lime and this lime is great.

I would describe this liquid as being down the pub, smoking a cigarette whilst sipping on a glass of cola with a slice of lime. I’m not sure if it’s just the weather or if it is the juice but each time I take a draw it reminds me of being on holiday.

Summary - A liquid I wasn’t sure I would enjoy but I am very surprised. It’s deeply complex and a pleasure to vape. It’s one that keeps pulling you back for another vape. A very high quality liquid.

Would I buy it? Absolutely. I would buy this again for sure. In fact, I think I need another bottle to work out what’s going on in here properly.

Packaging that it came in is absolutely beautiful, a great job on the artwork there Martyn!

A awesome addition to an already cracking range.

I’m looking forward to cracking into the others tomorrow [emoji16]

View attachment 165303
Thanks man! Made up you like it! Great review!

might have to get some. been really fancying manabush lately and fucking LOVE lime!

Back
Top Bottom