What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review .: FΛDED REVIEWS :. 50 Spot by The Hundies

FΛDED

Postman
kRDAKDx.png

faded50spot.JPG

50 Spot by The Hundies
70/30. 100ml bottle. Comes in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg nic

Product description: A delicious soft candy, coated with tons of sweet and sour crystals.

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★
Flavor: ★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★

Thoughts: I found the manufacturer's description to be 100% accurate as they described. It handles well in high wattages. Inhale, you get the taste of the sweet part, reminds me of Sour Patch kids. On the exhale, I get that sourness off the lips, a tad puckery, it's delicious. In lower wattages, the candy stays the same, a bit more vivid and the sour is a tad more puckery. A good juice for those super sub ohm builds, it doesn't lose flavor. A good one for the standard flavor builds also. This reminds me a lot of Naked's Sweet Sour flavor but with a lower price tag. I didn't know what to expect initially as this was the first Hundies e juice I've tried. I'm impressed, I thought it would be watered down but the flavor is good, surprisingly. This juice doesn't gunk up coils. It'd def buy this again, highly recommended for a flavorful budget juice or if you're looking for a bulk candy vape you want to chuck clouds with.

*I purchased this product, it wasn't sent me for free for review and all comments are 100% honest. It was tested with 2 devices: Broadside, Recoil RDA (clouds bro clouds cap) SS dual parallel macros at 0.1Ω for clouds & a Dotbox 75w, Hadaly RDA SS micro at .22Ω for flavor, Kendo cotton.

Back
Top Bottom