What's new

Element e liquid

I understand that totally, it was the way that particular statement sounded.

for me elements and dripworx pink lemo are both different i loved the element pink lemo and was spending a shed of cash each week on it so tried dripworx. Took the first vape on it and the first thing i noticed was a different more mellow taste compared to elements still bursting with flavour and for me is more the taste i would associate with the actual drink and then the price difference comes in i still keep some elements in my lineup as i still do like it but i vape the dripworx version everyday due to the price and not being so sweet that it gets sickly if vaped too often. And i also love charlies chalk dust head banging blueberry and the slamberry is also very good

Crema is like licking the cream from inside a choux bun.
I would recommend Vapeium as a source for this but I bought them all.

I like Crema...for the record. Don't buy it that often anymore as the dark lord of Nottingham gets most of my cash these days ;)

Cream for me. Just doesn't last me 2 minutes. Does anyone know UK equivalent in 100ml? Too expensive from elements lol.

We have tried all the flavours. Our favourite is the Frost. The menthol taste fills your mouth, leaving you feeling minty fresh.

Back
Top Bottom