What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Element e liquid

un_trading

Initiate
what is your favourite element e liquid peoples?

Mine is 'pink lemonade'

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 46
FRESH SQUEEZE! ALL DAY! EVERY DAY!
This is the Best orange I have aver tasted,

(Controversial post incoming)

Interesting, I like the dripworx juice but I'm not sure whether it's better than element, just different. It's not as one dimensional as element that's for sure.

Also, My second bottle of dripworx pink lemonade was very unusual in as much that it split, leaving two layers in the tank/bottle. The top layer was a very strong lime flavour. Probably related to how I stored my tank and bottle during the day; in a cold car. It didn't happen with my first bottle though.

Anyway, back to the original point... Whilst both good, element pips it for me because I find it easier to get a good strong flavour in my tanks and I think it tastes better in a dripper. For me dripworx was v hit and miss which is disappointing when everyone else seems to get on with it really well.

Just about to order the donut juice and another flavour, so I do have faith or at least... I want to.

(Controversial post incoming)

Interesting, I like the dripworx juice but I'm not sure whether it's better than element, just different. It's not as one dimensional as element that's for sure.

Also, My second bottle of dripworx pink lemonade was very unusual in as much that it split, leaving two layers in the tank/bottle. The top layer was a very strong lime flavour. Probably related to how I stored my tank and bottle during the day; in a cold car. It didn't happen with my first bottle though.

Anyway, back to the original point... Whilst both good, element pips it for me because I find it easier to get a good strong flavour in my tanks and I think it tastes better in a dripper. For me dripworx was v hit and miss which is disappointing when everyone else seems to get on with it really well.

Just about to order the donut juice and another flavour, so I do have faith or at least... I want to.
Most of the flavours we use are VG based, they will need a good shake now and again as they are very thick mate. At least you didn't hate it anyway :)

I find elements PL too sickly. I think it has a stronger hit to it over dripworx but perhaps that's why I prefer the dripworx, I find it is much more rounded which makes for a better vape. Who knows, as well all know it's subjective!

Last edited:
Most of the flavours we use are VG based, they will need a good shake now and again as they are very thick mate. At least you didn't hate it anyway :)

Not at all :) when i got it right it's very good.

shaking sorted it so it wasn't really a concern in the bottle. Didn't really want to shake my tank tho; I don't have that much faith in my wicking.

Anyway, I don't want to derail the thread... Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom