What's new

Review E-Juice Review: Udderly Amazing Banana Milkshake by Dispergo

geordievaper

Postman
Hi folks,

TLDW - A straight up authentic banana milkshake that reminds me of Yazoo, very nice

Usual 18+ bollocks applies lol

Wasn't a massive fan of this liquid though it could be me expecting too much. As with all the Banana Flavours it just didn't have enough Banana for me.

I found it really nice, but it gunks up super quickly.

I do prefer the blueberry milkshake version though, but again it's a coil/mesh destroyer.

I found it really nice, but it gunks up super quickly.

I do prefer the blueberry milkshake version though, but again it's a coil/mesh destroyer.

I haven't found that it gunks up that quickly are you using stock coils? I normally re-wick my RDA's every other day though regardless and give my coils a dry burn and wire brush

Wasn't a massive fan of this liquid though it could be me expecting too much. As with all the Banana Flavours it just didn't have enough Banana for me.
Fair play mate, I find the banana really strong tbh but everyones taste buds are different. Would be interested to know what you vaped it on? Been thinking about RDA's in juice reviews lately as the majority of people don't use them, maybe I should use a tank as well as an RDA going forward to contrast the two?

Last edited:
I used the Profile RDTA which is normally great and also tried another Banana Liquid in my Drop RDA. It could be me mate as they both tasted identical, think i tried the Blotto as well.

I used the Profile RDTA which is normally great and also tried another Banana Liquid in my Drop RDA. It could be me mate as they both tasted identical, think i tried the Blotto as well.

Thanks for the feedback mate, really appreciate it. I've been having a similar issue with grape but only since I had the rona last may.

I haven't found that it gunks up that quickly are you using stock coils? I normally re-wick my RDA's every other day though regardless and give my coils a dry burn and wire brush

Profile Unity RTA mate. I found the whole UA range just trashed the mesh strips after a day or so. I can usually get up to a week out of the likes of Supergood.

Profile Unity RTA mate. I found the whole UA range just trashed the mesh strips after a day or so. I can usually get up to a week out of the likes of Supergood.

Thanks for the feedback mate, I will use it and leave my coils for a few days and see how they get on bud

Back
Top Bottom