What's new

DTL tobacco

burnt fingers

Achiever
I bought a few of the chefs vapours range today the new and fangled and the old faves such as Mexican Fried Ice cream .. I can't be arsed to say much about those as the guys at chef never get it much wrong and it comes down to personal taste .
However 3 tobacco base juices for dripping or squonks are in the range now ... Well ... Does not really happen, not for me anyway always just tasted and felt a bit weird, and 2 of them do taste weird to me, biscuit tobacco for me was a weird to far ,but all in all generalisation territory., 3mg squonking tobacco flavour from anyone, urrg no thanks.. However today that changed with this juice

15437617121345541128490550187210.jpg

Caramel, vanilla ...aaaand Tobacco . And yes it is still a bit weird but its a weird I like .

I tried RY Whore and it's not bad the Vapefella (custard tobacco) is also good. Haven't tried the biscuit one but sounds like my thing, in what way was it too weird?

I tried RY Whore and it's not bad the Vapefella (custard tobacco) is also good. Haven't tried the biscuit one but sounds like my thing, in what way was it too weird?

I was never keen on vapefella, I can't explain it, it's one of those no words to describe the issue I have with tobacco flavours. I just find it doesn't play well with my taste buds. One man's weird is another man's perfectly normal .

I was never keen on vapefella, I can't explain it, it's one of those no words to describe the issue I have with tobacco flavours. I just find it doesn't play well with my taste buds. One man's weird is another man's perfectly normal .
It's a good juice that. Also glas make a butterscotch tobacco that's very much in the same neighbourhood. Worth a punt if you see some.

If you fancy mixing from scratch the best recipe of this type I've made is the revised version of Obsidian by Wayne at Diyordie, it is really good probably best for MTL but it's smoother and more subtle than RY Whore.

If you fancy mixing from scratch the best recipe of this type I've made is the revised version of Obsidian by Wayne at Diyordie, it is really good probably best for MTL but it's smoother and more subtle than RY Whore.

All of them are better for MTL in my opinion, Just this one I find okay . I won't be going out my way to find others as I don't like it that much to persue any others.

All of them are better for MTL in my opinion, Just this one I find okay . I won't be going out my way to find others as I don't like it that much to persue any others.
So, erm, what you going to do with the two you don't like????:5::5:

Back
Top Bottom