What's new

Review Druids Brew

Snow Queen is great, on paper I should hate it.... but last time I bought a bottle I just vaped the whole lot in one go and loved it. :D

Menthol/Ice mate... My tastes buds just reject them immediately! Only thing I've ever found I can't get on with is a strong mint like Kendal Mint Cake and a few very select fruit liquids.

Think vaping Heisenberg once back in the day gave me Tastebud PTSD.

I hear youabout the coiwl mint style liquids but like Si said, I can vape snow queen of I stick with it for an hour. The mint is so well blended it becomes just another flavour element.
I think the only other mint juice I've liked was the dripworx mint choc chip shake. Weird as I generally dislike chocolate and mint in liquid.

Definitely wish we still had more unique flavours. Just looked at my emails and the amount of times I've seen Heisenberg, cherry tunes, lemon tart and grape dank mentioned by different maker's is insane, and that's just today.
I'm actually trawling through the French sites currently as they have a few different flavour profiles than the norm.

Last edited:
they are kind of akin to stuff like caviar I guess in that respect - some people are going to love it, some people are not gonna get it at .
I’d just like to point out - I don’t mean that paragraph in a derogatory or pretentious way.

we all have thing’s we don’t get - I really don’t get red wine, and I’m a bit of a foody - red wine should be right up my street with pairings etc but no matter what it is or how expensive it is - it all tastes like vinegar to me.

same with whisky (sorry all you Scotch ppl :D spelling intentional) - it all tastes the same and all makes me vomit.

my son loves whisky and is forever saving up for really expensive ones - which he attempts get me to try - it tastes like something I’d use to remove corrosion on my bike engine.

same with whisky (sorry all you Scotch ppl :D spelling intentional) - it all tastes the same and all makes me vomit.

my son loves whisky and is forever saving up for really expensive ones - which he attempts get me to try - it tastes like something I’d use to remove corrosion on my bike engine.

Heathen!

Burn the hippy! :angrymob:

I hear youabout the coiwl mint style liquids but like Si said, I can vape snow queen of I stick with it for an hour. The mint is so well blended it becomes just another flavour element.
I think the only other mint juice I've liked was the dripworx mint choc chip shake. Weird as I generally dislike chocolate and mint in liquid.

Definitely wish we still had more unique flavours. Just looked at my emails and the amount of times I've seen Heisenberg, cherry tunes, lemon tart and grape dank mentioned by different maker's is insane, and that's just today.
I'm actually trawling through the French sites currently as they have a few different flavour profiles than the norm.
If you do find those unusual juices, please share:)

I’d just like to point out - I don’t mean that paragraph in a derogatory or pretentious way.

we all have thing’s we don’t get - I really don’t get red wine, and I’m a bit of a foody - red wine should be right up my street with pairings etc but no matter what it is or how expensive it is - it all tastes like vinegar to me.

Yep,
I'm the same with wine. All tastes the same to me too. Don't get gin either which I know you do.

Last edited:
Menthol/Ice mate... My tastes buds just reject them immediately! Only thing I've ever found I can't get on with is a strong mint like Kendal Mint Cake and a few very select fruit liquids.

Think vaping Heisenberg once back in the day gave me Tastebud PTSD.

lol, I'm the same usually.

.... to me it tastes like smoking tobacco and chewing a handful of sweets at the same time. :D

Yep,
I'm the same with wine. All tastes the same to me too. Don't get him either which I know you do.
I’m goi g to assume you meant Gin :)

yeah love that stuff - all very different :D

In what way am I a hippy ?
I think all Twats should be put in a field and bombed!

You're not, I just knew it would niggle you :2thumbsup:

What you get for slating Scottish Nector.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom