What's new

Review Druids Brew

I tried a couple of their flavours, BoH and another one with a pretentious name which I can`t remember or care to look up. I`m with Rickster, they`re utterly gopping.

I tried a couple of their flavours, BoH and another one with a pretentious name which I can`t remember or care to look up. I`m with Rickster, they`re utterly gopping.
pretentious name ?

here is what I would say about them.

They are what I suspect are too some people a challenging vape ( I love them, like really like them)

They are not easy going flavours for your average custard or fruit Vaper - and I suspect / know neither are they supposed to be.

they are kind of akin to stuff like caviar I guess in that respect - some people are going to love it, some people are not gonna get it at all.

for me they are excellent - and I know first hand how much work, effort, and a phenomenal amount of spreadsheets go into @The Druid’s Brew work ... he is OCD about it in the extreme, and so am I .. ive seen this guy work - and his understanding of flavour and pairing is awesome.

Great write up @eyeball kid

As said on another thread with you, Crow Black is one of my all time top 5 liquids with a bottle always kicking around somewhere.

You describe it far better than I could, it's a real enigma to me but that's one of the things that appeals to me, I pick out different notes everytime I vape it so it never gets boring.

Never really given the rest of the range a fair try but reckon going off what you've written, BoH will have to be given a good go.

Great write up @eyeball kid

As said on another thread with you, Crow Black is one of my all time top 5 liquids with a bottle always kicking around somewhere.

You describe it far better than I could, it's a real enigma to me but that's one of the things that appeals to me, I pick out different notes everytime I vape it so it never gets boring.

Never really given the rest of the range a fair try but reckon going off what you've written, BoH will have to be given a good go.

Snow Queen is great, on paper I should hate it.... but last time I bought a bottle I just vaped the whole lot in one go and loved it. :D

Snow Queen is great, on paper I should hate it.... but last time I bought a bottle I just vaped the whole lot in one go and loved it. :D

Menthol/Ice mate... My tastes buds just reject them immediately! Only thing I've ever found I can't get on with is a strong mint like Kendal Mint Cake and a few very select fruit liquids.

Think vaping Heisenberg once back in the day gave me Tastebud PTSD.

Back
Top Bottom