What's new

Review Druids Brew

eyeball kid

Legend
WP_20201024_14_16_58_Pro.jpg

Well, I know what your thinking.
You promised you'd not do any review's for a while eyeball. We thought we'd got rid at last.
Apologies, it's just a quick pop in. I grabbed myself some of Druids brew, Bread of heaven, online and though with all the recent returned interest in mouth to lung vaping and the classic liquids that fall into that category I'd not seen Druids mentioned for a while so I'd attempt a quick review.
Things ran away from me as I was enjoying it so much I thought I'd grab a few other of Paul's excellent creations and remind you all why they are so good and have been for many years.

Due to the current situation, work has mainly shifted into the spare room so tasting is going hand in hand with work. So in vapesmarter fashion I will say that the soundtrack for today's review is supplied by the excellent Melvins. We're spinning Stagg, a senile animal, Ozma and stoner witch (a personal favourite) on the wheels of steel and er.. Plastic.
We're vaping mtl for these at around 1.1ohms, 2.5mm kanthal coils in various fine cthulhu mtl tanks.

WP_20201024_15_33_53_Pro.jpg

Bread of heaven.
We're kicking off proceedings while filling down some High frets with The juice that's the calling card from Druids brew and definitely a classic, Bread of heaven.
Now I've pretty much been gaping this liquid for close to give year's. It's not often I'm without it but still explaining the flavours here are almost impossible.
You've a definite blend of tobacco's going on but they are just part of the overall flavour profile.
Anyone who's ever tasted the original tbc liquid By element or bobba's bounty from alien visions will definitely find touches of familiarity (I use these two as they're juices you may have tried before) but it's very much a unique tobacco base and again only Paul knows what went into the blend here.
Then things get complex. Bread of heaven has always been known as a shape shifter but man it's difficult to pin down.
It's a super smooth vape and the tobacco is very much a light base here, there's a touch of bakery and a definite citrus peel flavour involved. Somewhere between teacake and panatonne for me with a light creamy note.
As you can see it's impossible,.Try some yourself and post your thoughts bellow.

WP_20201024_14_18_45_Pro.jpg

This one is a sub development of the snow queen tobacco blend that Mrs kid favours from Druids brew.
I shall let her update you on that flavour later on hopefully.
Snow queen has a subtle cool mint finish on top of a completely different tobacco blend from bread of heaven and mint isn't to everyone's taste so the Grey Mari is the tobacco blend minus the mint.
The tobacco base is definitely different here with more that a touch of turkish style tobacco which I find delicious.
It's a creamy vape but the top notes are almost vanilla fruit sweet flavours. I've seen someone mentioned candy floss and I know Simon G says it reminds him of the old tootie frootie sweets which is a good call but again it's an Ever shifting blends with an almost tangerine flavour hidden within, but it's very subtle.
Again give it a try yourself and see if you can mail those flavour notes.
WP_20201024_14_18_53_Pro.jpg

Finally we have a non tobacco liquid
Crow black.
Now this one's a light smooth subtle liquid. No punches in the tastebuds to endure but more a creamy complex flavour that gets deeper the more you vape.
It's based on the classic Indian milk pudding, rasmalai.
If your a fan of manabush's eggnog then your in for a treat.
A creamy condensed milk base with touches of almonds (not at all heavy, no marzipan flavours here) a very mellow vape to enjoy with some gut busting doom metal.( A history of bad men is possibly the best song ever).
It's sweet on the tongue but never sickly. Rosewater and pistachio are present but running under the surface of that creamy taste.
A slight spicy note weaves into focus now and then that I'd definitely punt at cardamom.
Again a to vape all to itself and I can't think of any liquid I've tasted like it. As I said before I'd recommend it to anyone who's a fan of eggnog or rice pudding liquids. But it's it's own flavour.
This could easily be your next adv if your not a tobacco fan as it will keep you On your toes for sure and this little reminder review has put this liquid squarely back into weekly rotation here at eyeball tower's.
WP_20201024_14_19_01_Pro.jpg

All the druids brew liquids are a 50/50 vg/pg blend and available in 10ml bottles with the usual range of nic levels from 0mg to 18mg
You can also purchase 50ml or 100ml shortfill options to add your own nic too.
I'm so glad I decided to do this as although bread of heaven is a regular here even I'd forgotten just how good these flavours are.
Must be the reason Druids brew is legendary among European vapers.
Do yourself a favour and give one a go.
You can buy direct from Druids brew,
https://thedruidsbrew.co.uk

Or find them from available from the likes of vapeclub, beaum vape and vapeuk.
WP_20201024_15_34_04_Pro.jpg

Dave, Alfie and Pru say.. Go on.. Treat yourself.

Last edited:
3 of the greatest vapes I’ve ever tasted. BoH is just some weird and wonderful thing that used to taste like metal to me and has grown and grown into a favoured adv. Crow Black destroys my wicks like very little else but just when you think it’s going to taste rank, it surprises you and tastes amazing again, but in whole new ways and Grey Mari tastes like what cigarettes should have tasted like but didn’t.
*all reviews are subjective and based on blah blah blah

Missed you too;).....no but no but it's shit...rank shit liquid
You too big boy.
Just a little dip in here, busy boy.
Fair enough. I've been checking out the excellent one shot thread and half of those are vile to me. Some good ones though.
Just had a bunch of French tobacco liquids arrive and struggling to find a decent one among them. Funny how we all vary while liking pretty much the same thing.

You too big boy.
Just a little dip in here, busy boy.
Fair enough. I've been checking out the excellent one shot thread and half of those are vile to me. Some good ones though.
Just had a bunch of French tobacco liquids arrive and struggling to find a decent one among them. Funny how we all vary while liking pretty much the same thing.

Defo fella. swings n roundabouts, rank rotten to me...worst I have ever tasted...like ever...but if it's yer bag fair doo's

With your Chinese visits, I will take your word for it.
Well, yeah, who knows what I was eating sometimes ... though it was the blue egg in Saigon that really turned my stomach

I remember trying BoH way back in 2014 and I liked it, my notes say "fruit cake dough with Haribo, too sweet." Not tempted to try it again a. because of the price (it was £6 for 10mls) and b. because I don't vape MTL - pretty sure that's a MTL juice.

Back
Top Bottom