POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Reviews' started by Simon G, Dec 30, 2017.

1. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Mate. What can I say.
    The grey mari trotted through the door today. Amazing stuff, that complex tobacco blend from snow queen that shape shifts constantly but as you say minus the deep freeze.
    Suited me down to the ground. Popped a little 18mg Nic shot in the bottle to bring the juice in at around 3mg and no noticeable dilution of flavour.
    This little tester bottle will soon be gone. Obviously I prefer a much higher nic (12mg) so will review when these arrive.
    All I can say folks is buy some, you won't regret it.
    (Typically mrs kid said she'd like a touch of peppermint still but no menthol/koolada) no pleasing her but that's easily achieved at home.
    Nice work again. A real mixing genius at work and I'm fully on-board.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Agreed @eyeball kid , this stuff is excellent. Mine arrived today. I mixed in 1.5ml of 72mg gave it good shake and dug out the hussar rdta. 10w at 0.5Ω. All I can say is, fine work @The Druid’s Brew ! And I wish I knew what is in this! :D

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

The crow black is very good as well. I need to try bread of heaven now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  4. The Druid’s Brew

Very satisfying to see so many compliments coming in for TGM and the older flavours too. Thanks guys.

Amazing to find an appreciative audience for stuff that is not even slightly mainstream.

Very happy with this response :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

The grey mari is right up my street. Complex, quite dry with many subtleties. It’s excellent. I’m tempted to try snow queen even though I’m not a bit fan of minty or menthol juices.

6. Jon The Vape

Jon The Vape Achiever

You will love Bread of Heaven mate - just stuck a 1ml of 72mg nic into the Grey Mari to bring it up to 6mg.
    Filled the Vapournaut Concorde up and ready for take off.

Agree with you on the dryness and I get a bit of honey and roasted flavour in there also.
    Can recognise the snow queen complex flavour there.
    Will be great in the Heron
    Bring on the short fills @The Druid’s Brew :2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  7. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Aye there’s definitely something like a toasted tobacco for me. Similar to something I tasted with tamahaac, it’s that note that seems to accentuate dryness even when you’re detecting something sweet at the same time.

Just finishing my second top up in the hussar with a glass of raki, it’s a perfect combination.

• Like Like x 2
  8. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

It's superb mate. I've learned not to try and pick apart the flavours just enjoy the magic. Funny enough as with manabush I've no wish to peek behind the curtain.
    When's the 12mg arriving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  9. Rickster

Rickster Achiever

good to hear...this is good, Im a fan of snow queen, took a punt on it ages ago and got 50 mls, which is just as well, as for me 10mls is not enough for me to decide if a juice is a keeper or indeed even if I like it(which is why I passed on the tester)....Snow queen won me over at about the 12 ml mark.....will prob give this a go soon

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1