What's new

Review Druids Brew - Snow Queen

Mr. Eyeball sir...
You will be pleased to hear that Snow Queen has completed her Vernal transition into a mint and menthol free, thoroughly pagan version of herself.

The idea of The Crone took root, so thank Mrs. Eyeball for the inspiration. It gestated away as the working title until we tried to get graphics together with Martyn (he knows a thing or two about this I find).

But we were foxed by this- getting a Crone image to work at the size demanded by 10mls (grrrrr)was impossible and deeply unsatisfying. So we started adding headpieces and masks.

Suddenly I remembered the Welsh tradition of Mari Llwyd or The Grey Mare and it all fell into place.

In a flash of Wenglish we had The Grey Mari.

Here she is.
View attachment 157541

We've got an intro offer on 0mg 10mls at £1.99 over at
https://www.hwblbwbl.co.uk/index.php/product/the-grey-mari-10ml-2/

SFs are also available.

Nice to have somewhere on POTV to park this for you.

All the best.
Mate. What can I say.
The grey mari trotted through the door today. Amazing stuff, that complex tobacco blend from snow queen that shape shifts constantly but as you say minus the deep freeze.
Suited me down to the ground. Popped a little 18mg Nic shot in the bottle to bring the juice in at around 3mg and no noticeable dilution of flavour.
This little tester bottle will soon be gone. Obviously I prefer a much higher nic (12mg) so will review when these arrive.
All I can say folks is buy some, you won't regret it.
(Typically mrs kid said she'd like a touch of peppermint still but no menthol/koolada) no pleasing her but that's easily achieved at home.
Nice work again. A real mixing genius at work and I'm fully on-board.

Agreed @eyeball kid , this stuff is excellent. Mine arrived today. I mixed in 1.5ml of 72mg gave it good shake and dug out the hussar rdta. 10w at 0.5Ω. All I can say is, fine work @The Druid’s Brew ! And I wish I knew what is in this! :D

Mate. What can I say.
The grey mari trotted through the door today. Amazing stuff, that complex tobacco blend from snow queen that shape shifts constantly but as you say minus the deep freeze.
Suited me down to the ground. Popped a little 18mg Nic shot in the bottle to bring the juice in at around 3mg and no noticeable dilution of flavour.
This little tester bottle will soon be gone. Obviously I prefer a much higher nic (12mg) so will review when these arrive.
All I can say folks is buy some, you won't regret it.
(Typically mrs kid said she'd like a touch of peppermint still but no menthol/koolada) no pleasing her but that's easily achieved at home.
Nice work again. A real mixing genius at work and I'm fully on-board.

Agreed @eyeball kid , this stuff is excellent. Mine arrived today. I mixed in 1.5ml of 72mg gave it good shake and dug out the hussar rdta. 10w at 0.5Ω. All I can say is, fine work @The Druid’s Brew ! And I wish I knew what is in this! :D
The crow black is very good as well. I need to try bread of heaven now.

Very satisfying to see so many compliments coming in for TGM and the older flavours too. Thanks guys.

Amazing to find an appreciative audience for stuff that is not even slightly mainstream.

Very happy with this response :)

The grey mari is right up my street. Complex, quite dry with many subtleties. It’s excellent. I’m tempted to try snow queen even though I’m not a bit fan of minty or menthol juices.

The grey mari is right up my street. Complex, quite dry with many subtleties. It’s excellent. I’m tempted to try snow queen even though I’m not a bit fan of minty or menthol juices.
You will love Bread of Heaven mate - just stuck a 1ml of 72mg nic into the Grey Mari to bring it up to 6mg.
Filled the Vapournaut Concorde up and ready for take off.

Agree with you on the dryness and I get a bit of honey and roasted flavour in there also.
Can recognise the snow queen complex flavour there.
Will be great in the Heron
Bring on the short fills @The Druid’s Brew :2thumbsup:

Aye there’s definitely something like a toasted tobacco for me. Similar to something I tasted with tamahaac, it’s that note that seems to accentuate dryness even when you’re detecting something sweet at the same time.

Just finishing my second top up in the hussar with a glass of raki, it’s a perfect combination.

Very satisfying to see so many compliments coming in for TGM and the older flavours too. Thanks guys.

Amazing to find an appreciative audience for stuff that is not even slightly mainstream.

Very happy with this response :)
It's superb mate. I've learned not to try and pick apart the flavours just enjoy the magic. Funny enough as with manabush I've no wish to peek behind the curtain.
When's the 12mg arriving.

good to hear...this is good, Im a fan of snow queen, took a punt on it ages ago and got 50 mls, which is just as well, as for me 10mls is not enough for me to decide if a juice is a keeper or indeed even if I like it(which is why I passed on the tester)....Snow queen won me over at about the 12 ml mark.....will prob give this a go soon

After only 3 months of vaping, Snow Queen is my favourite flavour and one of the few flavours that I honestly prefer over a cigarette.
This is not a menthol cigarette, this is a beautiful girl kissing me on a winter night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom