What's new

Review DripWorX QuickMix not so long time review

MrTeaTime

Legend
Helllllllllooooooo Vapersssssssssss :D

For those of us that maybe don’t have the time/inclination/room or just can’t be arsed to have scales, beakers/spare bottles and assorted mixing gear around the house, this is going to be a godsend....trust me....I know stuff, and this is going to save you time, money and no wife banging on that

“you’re more interested in mixing your stupid juices then speak to me”

I always reply to what ever her name is, that is simply not the case.....

So not only is this a simple and ever so clever way of getting some quality juice in your atty, it’s also going to save you money, and is better then marriage counciling and cheaper then divorce.....

Now I’ve done this arse about Face as well, as I meant to do this so that I could do this and the brews bros juice at the same time, however having used this before, I know that the steep time is more or less instant, it’s good from the off, and on the last two occasions, I waited 2 days....

So, what do you do, and how do you do it....well, you need some nic base 72mg to your preferred nic. I vape at 3mg so I used 10.5ml, and then you fill the supplied bottle to the top with VG.....and that’s it! No fucking about, it’s done....simple, quick and easy....so easy that I was talking to the wife in 5 minutes (sigh)

So....what does it vape like? Well Let’s see in 2 days time ;)

See ya later vapppperzzzzzz

206695CF-B379-4DEC-9BE1-DD1E8DD84B0D.jpeg
3E3F2A6E-BC84-4F21-8EA0-6756D16DE2FC.jpeg
6A8E43AA-DCC6-46F6-AE02-C08151A857C5.jpeg
:D

Look forward to hearing how they vape. Both flavours sound nice so interested in you opinions on flavour profiles

I've tanned about a third of my mallow melt. Had to put it away before I finished it all.

I somehow cocked up adding my nic and made it to strong to vape, so now I've got to wait until payday to buy another bottle to mix at 0 and add them together duh [emoji36][emoji55]

sooooooooooooooooo.....a little later then planned :D

Lets cut to the chase....you know what to expect from @Lee at Dripworx.....ive been using Dripworx for over 3 years now, and i still havent found a juice company that is as consistent and as good.....

From one shots to unibase and now quick-mix....the quality is simply stunning......

MallowMelt

This is the juice that i searched for for years.....I went to VapeJam a couple of years ago and tried a marshmallow, it was good....and dya think i could find it again? Could i fuck....i bought every American marshmallow juice available, and it was either not marshmallow and tasted of bum, or just tasted of whatever was blended with and not marshmallow.....

Im not gonna gush about this, all im gonna say is that this is a marshmallow with hints of strawberry and candy fruit.....its fucking epic....a totally epic juice

Mental Melons

A bit of a left field juice for me....not a massive fan of melon....its a flavour that im not really keen on, and a fruit that i dont like.....but thats ok :) because this isnt a straight melon....is that ice cream and whipped cream in there as well?

The melon is nice and sweet and the whipped cream and ice cream add to the richness...its actually quite decadent and a little bit of a cheeky little minx of a juice this......

I might give the Marshmallow a try. That's my type of flavour.

Back
Top Bottom