What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Dripworx one shots - a newbie mixer takes her first steps

vapemac

Veteran
Newbie mixer here. This all came about after @cliveh2 gave me cider lolly to try. It was delish but only available as a concentrate soooo I had to bite the bullet and head on over to the dripworx site.

As I hadnt done this before and was starting from scratch I needed to buy 10 bottles of nic
DSC_2349.JPG

I had to settle for only 4 concentrates. I could have rampaged the site but the words 'lets walk before you can run' rang in my big bawheid. For my first time i decided to buy dat icecream doe, watermelon freezie, cider lolly and popsicle doe.
DSC_2350.JPG

4 x 150ml bottles
DSC_2352.JPG

And from lubrisolve 1litre of vg. @Lee doesn't do vg despite me hassling him but i think he's learned to tune me out. Poor lad :D
DSC_2353.JPG

This came to £48.48 in total. For that I'm getting a staggering 600ml of juice which works out at around 80p per 10ml. Im not accounting for the 500ml or so of vg i have left so it would be actually slightly less If I could be bothered to work it out. I cant..

So onto mixing. First up the concentrate.
DSC_2354.JPG

And then 2.5 bottles of nic per 150ml bottle
DSC_2358.JPG

And then topped up with vg and there you have it. Easy.
DSC_2362.JPG

I've given them a very good shake and they'll need to be stored away for a couple weeks but the smell from them already is amazing.

If anyone is thinking about giving the whole DIY thing a go then get on these one shots. Ridiculously easy to do and the savings are massive.

I will update the post as and when I have tried them.

Cider lolly is apparently reminiscent of a cider ice lolly. I have no bloody idea what a cider ice lolly is but it reminds me of those sweetie dummies I used to get as a bairn and it's off the charts. Sweet, but not overly so it tastes like candy apple. Definately one for the sweet lovers.

Love those pics with the upended bottles. :D Welcome to the wonderful world of mixing. Lee is a master of perfect sweetening.

Cheers for the encouragement folks. Not so much on the home front. :18: Christ the eye roll I got from the missus when that big bottle of vg landed on the doorstep :D thought she was taking a seizure.

Cheers for the encouragement folks. Not so much on the home front. :18: Christ the eye roll I got from the missus when that big bottle of vg landed on the doorstep :D thought she was taking a seizure.
Wait till she sees your first delivery of a 5 litre drum from darkstar [emoji23] and grats on taking the step into mixing your own [emoji5]

Love those pics with the upended bottles. :D Welcome to the wonderful world of mixing. Lee is a master of perfect sweetening.

The sticker thing is good too, I would never have thought to do it until I saw it.

The sticker thing is good too, I would never have thought to do it until I saw it.
Was just wondering about that. Are they easy peel labels and you just transfer them to whatever bottle you're using?

Was just wondering about that. Are they easy peel labels and you just transfer them to whatever bottle you're using?

Fairly easy, its not paper stickers, its that plasticky stuff that holds together better for peeling

Back
Top Bottom