What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Drip drop Narwhal Tears

Rickster

Veteran
Purchased by my own monies, so Im shooting from the hip.

100ml Shortfill 70 vg 30 pg...20ml of nic shots to be added to make a total of 120ml of juice...using the POTV discount this worked out at £12.36(not including nic shots) and delivery was next day.

Flavour profile : A complex mix of Strawberry, Lemon, Anise With A Hint Of Coolness

My taste profile: A slight cool tangy lemon lemonade with a hint of bubblegum millions.

The juice keeps me guessing, the lemon is refreshing and light , the other flavours blend well to create some kind of witchery that has an unsweetened bubble gummy flavour taste.

Easily a ADV, Narwhal tears is a refreshing change to the over sweet juices on the market.
If your not a fan of anise, don't let this put you off, its not a heavy in your face anise, its barely there.

Remember taste being subjective n all that, you may experience something else from this juice....but you will be left guessing.

Linky doo da.....https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/narwhaltears/

I saw this one before and it was interesting but the lemon flavour profile put me off - whilst I like lemonade - I am not a big fan of the sharpness of lemon.

Therefore my question is - how lemony is it :) Is it sharp lemon?

I saw this one before and it was interesting but the lemon flavour profile put me off - whilst I like lemonade - I am not a big fan of the sharpness of lemon.

Therefore my question is - how lemony is it :) Is it sharp lemon?

I would say Lemon is the predominant flavour, its not too sharp, its defo there, tangy but well balanced with the others...but you will know its there.

It cannot be described this flavour. It took us just under 2 years to get this balanced.
On different devices, watts, tanks, RDA's...it is always different. I love it!
Great review, thank you :)

It cannot be described this flavour. It took us just under 2 years to get this balanced.
On different devices, watts, tanks, RDA's...it is always different. I love it!
Great review, thank you :)

Aye its defo a flavour shifter....n a keeper.
The first thing I thought was how can this be described....30ml in and was still guessing, gave up guessing and went for it..lol

Back
Top Bottom