What's new

Review Dragon Fruit Punch

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Ok guys and we are back again for another review.

This juice was sent out for the purpose of this review. So a big thanks again to Dan @vapesuperstore for hooking me up. All opinions expressed here are my own and no one else's. Please remember taste is subjective.

So we have the Dragon fruit punch. It's a 50ml shortfill with room for 2 nic shots. They come supplied with one nic shot to make it 3mg. I've topped up mine with base mix to keep it 0mg. They are 70vg30pg. Priced at £9.95 including one nic shot.

So let's get this show on the road.

The good old finger test.

Now to the best of my knowledge I've not eaten a dragon fruit before so can't compare it to the juice. But on the finger you get mouth watering fruityness. And also a slight candy taste.

So let's take it for a vape.

We are still using the SMPL tube mech with beserker rda with a super fine fused Clapton coming in at 0.8.

And again you still have the fruityness and I'm quite pleased that the sweet/candy taste has stayed with it. You can also tasted some mixed fruit in the back round but can't pick out individual fruits. But it's a great mix with the Dragon fruit.

So let's move on and give it a score.

Sam's super saucy scale

I'm gonna give this a 8.5/10.

I am a fruity vape lover and this just ticks all the boxes. Fruity with a slight sweetened/candy taste. It's quite a refreshing vape.

20180627_140303.jpg

Here is the link if you wanna check it out.

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/vape-superstore-dragon-fruit-shortfill-bundle

Nice review bud, Dragon fruit on its own is a bit ming imho but seems to always add something more than it should to a juice, if that makes any sense

Been wondering for a while what dragonfruit tastes like so cheers Sam :D

I bought some concentrate to play around with, so thanks for that tip too @cliveh2 :)

Nice review mate, I really like the way you present your reviews in a consistent order.

Description
Finger test
Vape result
Score

[emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom