What's new

Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil by TMAX

Guys

If anyone would like to try a small sample of the Snake Oil. Contact me here with a PM and I'd be happy to send a small sample. The next batch of samples are going out hopefully Wednesday.

Cheers
T

Is this offer still open Tmax? Im dieing to taste this but dont want to spend £13 on something to test

cheers :)

Guys

If anyone would like to try a small sample of the Snake Oil. Contact me here with a PM and I'd be happy to send a small sample. The next batch of samples are going out hopefully Wednesday.

Cheers
T

PM sent, thanks. Very much

Also just sent PM but then realised this thread was dragged, kicking and screaming from last year.

Tmax, If you're still doing samples though, would be awesome

Cheers

Sent 'on the fly' using my phone, an app and a wireless signal

You can email direct to enquire about a sample bottle...
Contact Details for Tmax's Snake Oil | Tmax Juices
Think it cost me a couple of quid if that.
I wasn't too impressed at first and left it thinking I didn't really like it. A month or so later and now I can't get enough and have just put in an order for a nice 30 ml glass bottle.

Problem with snake oil is: the 1st time you try it you think phah! Whats all the fuss about then you put it done, then then you see it out corner of your eye then another toot of it then another and before you know its all friggin gone,.... Best juice available imo...... As soon as funds get allow i'll be getting more..last lot i got 100ml lasted just over a week :-(

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Problem with snake oil is: the 1st time you try it you think phah! Whats all the fuss about then you put it done, then then you see it out corner of your eye then another toot of it then another and before you know its all friggin gone,.... Best juice available imo...... As soon as funds get allow i'll be getting more..last lot i got 100ml lasted just over a week :-(

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Perhaps I should stay well clear then but my thinking is as follows.
I am very easy to please when it comes to flavours I am unusual that I have been quite happy with all but one bog standard tobacco juices I have tried.Mix them up a bit gives a bit of variety.With my mixing supplies I bought Kandi-hed flavours golden virginia and cuban cigar any or all of these mixed together work for me and the slightly diffferent mixes keep it interesting.I was happy with that and would have stuck with tobacco flavours had not been sent a sample of someones vavourite juice tropical space pirate by 8 bit vape.Way too powerful flavour and way too fruity for me but never wanting to waste anything added a couple of drops to my bottle that I was dripping from.Very nice.So it got me thinking that on ocassion I may buy a wee bottle of something that I have heard you lot raving about just to add a wee twist to my tobacco flavour.

I got some of this today. 30 ml from Grey Haze in Digbeth Birmingham. They've got a website too of course. They also do jvapes and magic elixir. First vape nearly knocked me out. I'm more of a vanilla custard man but wanted something as a ying to my yang. Wow. It's definitely a quality juice. I'm not one for citrus juices or menthol usually. And I'd say although there is a cool aftertaste it isn't menthol cool. It's sugar coated citrus on the draw with inise on the exhale with that cool after hit. Throat hits like a train on first vape but tapers. I don't think it will be my adv. I'm going to keep it for special occasions and as a superb palate cleanser. Very happy with this and I'm not even using a rba yet! Happy days. ;)

Back
Top Bottom