What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil by TMAX

I would PM for the free sample however I have just ordered it instead, with the reviews I have seen I don't think I have got anything to loose, I can't wait :)

I would PM for the free sample however I have just ordered it instead, with the reviews I have seen I don't think I have got anything to loose, I can't wait :)

You wont be dissapointed Sim, its really nice but not an all day vape for me.
I also recieved a free sample off Tmax last week and tried it over the weekend.
I gave it a good 24hrs vaping before i made up my mind, as i kind of grow into a new flavour.

It tastes like Blackjacks sweets with a background of Citrus and a nice cooling hint Menthol on the exhale.
I really liked it, as above its not an all day vape for me, but it is deffo what i would call a Juice treat like i sometimes have in the evenings or an excellent palette cleanser.
It is a very well made juice and i will be ordering more off Tmax soon.

Thanks again Tmax.

I find that 80ml lasts me nearly a month!
My 100ml bottle arrived today:2thumbsup: I estimated it would last me, near enough 2 months, except I keep letting my mates/ family try it and then they come back and ask me for a wee bit more to see if they like it in their set up. Its great juice, an all day every day juice for me. I'm conscious that im still a relative neewb and have posted on a number of the snakeoil threads. I have no connection with the vendor, have not received any free samples (never asked for one) just a very satisfied customer. I did vote for him in the vendor of the month poll,.

I received my snake oil yesterday and I can't vape it :( the flavour and the throat hit is just how I like it BUT it's hurting my chest and making me cough! I'm vaped it on a fogger with a 1.5Ohmmcoil round cotton and at 8.5watts, I think I'm going to have to make up 30ml of 60pg and 40vg mix and dump my 30ml snake oil in it to half everything, I'm confused as to why this is happening.

Hi Sim
Could you PM or email me - I may have some ideas ??? :)

T

I love this stuff maybe a bit too much when I first got it a few days ago. I scoffed the free jelly worm and filled up a T3S with the juice and couldn't put it down until my head was thumping (not the juices fault just me being a greedy idiot) great job and keep it up
Sure I can empty my 30ml in a week so if I keep up at this rate

Got my sample today. Not many places willing to give you a free sample. So a big thanks and 2 thumbs up to Tmax

Unfortunately though I don't think that this juice is for me. There is a really nice cool inhale but I just can't get along with the taste. I can't put my finger on it and I'm no good at reviews but it just doesn't play nicely with my taste buds. I really wanted to like this. For one, so many good reviews. And two, the vendor is a top bloke willing to send out free samples where he could just take your cash and if you don't like it, tough Boobs!.

I've only used a little amount from the sample and there is still plenty in there so if you want me to send it back or send it on to someone else I can happily do that as I'm not going to be using anymore Tmax
(But the jelly snake was delicious :))

I have just received the Rose and I thought I would try out a free sample of snakeoil

The first vape with snakeoil was OMFG my lungs are on fire........loads of flavour, it reminded me of in the 80's when I used to drink Pernod but there must be another secret flavour possibly orange.

After a few more vapes my lungs calmed down a bit and I could enjoy the full flavour of the snake.

Flavour 10/10
Hit 12/10

Would I buy snakeoil.............yes with out a second thought, but for me it would be an occasional vape

Back
Top Bottom