What's new

Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil by TMAX

Leek

Postman
I have been very lucky to be sent a bottle of Tmax 's e liquid, Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil, please find below my honest review.

Equipment Used

Vamo V2 @ 8w
Empire KeCig K100 rda @ 2.5ohm
Dr. Stanley Clark's Original Recipe Snake Oil 60/40 mix 18mg steeped for 13 days at time of vaping.

First impressions

As soon as i opened the envelope i could smell aniseed with a light, almost sweet citrus note, no noticeable chemical aroma, the juice is rich yellow in colour and is not thick in consistency so is less likely to clog up your atomizer.

Taste

Unlike the smell the citrus flavour is the more dominant, definitely lemony, almost the same flavour as the rind you find within a lemon cheesecake, being on the sweeter side rather than sharp. the aniseed adds depth to the undertone of the juice and a pleasant aftertaste upon exhale.

Throat Hit

i have been vaping GVC (12mg) and MBV Thug Juice (18mg) exclusively for the past week, so i have become accustomed to a mild throat hit opting for flavour/menthol hit instead. upon my first draw of Snake Oil i felt that initial shock of when i had my first proper vape, it packed a strong citrusy punch and i liked it a lot. the TH after a further draws is still prominent without detracting from the flavours of the juice and definitely settles the TH craving Ive been having with my current juices.

Vapour Production

at 8w vapour is warm and noticeably visible, after inhaling to my lungs and exhaling vapour production is on par that with which i am used to and as expected for the mix.

Conclusion

Snake Oil provides a good option for those seeking a flavoursome citrus/aniseed mix juice with plenty of depth in flavour and plenty of throat hit. the flavour cuts straight through any dessert or creamy liquids and cleans the pallet with a summery and very moreish blend. whilst i love my dessert flavours when its rainy and dull outside this one is the summer barbeque, out for a walk in a scorching summer heat polar opposite. Would i buy more to put in my ADV cycle, most definitely. Im looking to see how it ages upon further steeping.

Liquid orginally obtained by Tmax via UKV forum, future bottles of 30ml Snake Oil in Amber Glass bottles with a glass dropper
Cost £15 including all fees and postage.

Thank you Leek, kind words :hugs:

I will need to spend more time here as well at UKV :D

4f110dac-c775-4ccc-9784-676b8b433082.jpg

Last edited:
Guys

If anyone would like to try a small sample of the Snake Oil. Contact me here with a PM and I'd be happy to send a small sample. The next batch of samples are going out hopefully Wednesday.

Cheers
T

Back
Top Bottom