What's new

DR STANLEY CLARK,S original recipe SNAKE OIL

Hi Guys

Thanks again for all your kind words, and time taken to write them :)

Anyone else interested in sample, please feel free, just PM me and ask.

I have 6mg, 12mg, 18mg and 24mg waiting to go out next Wednesday.

Cheers
T

scw_20130708_1014.jpg

I'd really like to try this but feel a bit weird about asking for it for free. When's it go on sale?

Thought I would try this again after 4 days steeping ( yes its nagging me from the shelf :) ). Ten drips in the dripper and wow this is just getting better much smoother now aniseed,lemon/lime and the menthol buzz are melting together and there is something else in there but cant place the taste . So taken out 5ml for now and leave the rest to steep keep it coming :)

Steve

Last edited:
Received the sample today Tmax! (Which was strange as I wasn't expecting it!)
Must admit, something about it seems a bit sickly for me :( Don't know if that's the hayfever, or the mentholy effect... If I blank out the menthol effect, it's gorgeous! Then I get the hit of that and it all goes :'(

Received the sample today Tmax! (Which was strange as I wasn't expecting it!)
Must admit, something about it seems a bit sickly for me :( Don't know if that's the hayfever, or the mentholy effect... If I blank out the menthol effect, it's gorgeous! Then I get the hit of that and it all goes :'(

I've found the longer you vape (and longer it steeps) the menthol/aniseed taste diminishes and the fruity flavour comes through stronger. The more I vape this the more I love it.

Will give that a try, currently got 2 ml left as I was a school boy earlier... went to unscrew tank from mod, unscrewed tank from base... Wouldn't mind, but that was a full tank!

Just wanted to add my two cents to this thread. Was going to start my own before seeing this so hope it's still worthy of note.

This juice has become my go-to vape. I always thought I was going to just abandon non-tobacco flavours until this came along. Got the free sample to see what the fuss was about and at first was blown away by the throat hit, not necessarily in a good way, just a little scared and confused. Then it slowly grew on me until I was vaping it after getting out of bed at 8am lol. And I never, ever smoked in the morning (or vaped).

Everything has already been said about flavour and throat hit, so won't add to that. I'll just add that it's so cooling and glowy on the throat and lungs afterwards.

Afraid this is taking over from HoL as my tipple - although you need a break from whatever you're vaping so they're necessarily contrasting.

I'd love to see an alternative Snake Oil flavour so I can get the same legendary throat hit but with a new twist. Simon?

Back
Top Bottom