What's new

DR STANLEY CLARK,S original recipe SNAKE OIL

gixxernut

Postman
"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

was kindly sent a 5ml sample of tmaxs snake oil.
when item arrived i was very impressed with the initial bottle lable
has a nice picture of a snake hanging of a tree branch
has the usual warning signs and the mix ratio etc.
also attached to the bottle was a sugary jely snake(couldnt resist eating it)yummy

the liquid is a nice yellow colour and smells like aniseed/fruit.

decided to use my evic with kanger protank for this one

evic set at 6 w
2.0 ohms protank head.pg/vg 18mg

5 ml snake oil 60/40

throat hit 9/10
vapour /8/10
taste 9/10

the main flavours that come through are aniseed/citrus possibly a hint of menthal.

on the first draw you get a lovely aniseed/fruity hiit and when you exhale you get what seems to be a buttery/ menthol taste.

i am very impressed with this liquid and will be on the shopping list in the near future.

a big thank you to tmax
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[FONT=&amp]DR STANLEY CLARK,S original recipe SNAKE OIL [/FONT]

“This is a personal review of a juice i received F.O.C. from TMAX UK VAPOURS .these are my opinions and not that of this website ,,planetofthevapes.co.uk”

Upon request .i received a 5ml sample of the titled juice , free of charge from TMAX

It came nicely packaged with a little wriggler lol” sweetie snake” which my missus nicked :sleepy:

Nice label with all the usual information 60%pg 40%vg 18 mg nic and keep away from children warning “always important “

Right ,,down to the juice ,,i had just cleaned out my octopus rda and primed the wicks .then set my vamo to 5v .coil in octopus is 2.4 ohms ..then dripped another 5 or 6 drips and stick the drip tip on .

I let it sit for 5 long minutes .the smell is lovely .aniseed primarily .first vape and throat hit is good .menthol undertones .and lovely fruity taste follows .upon chain vaping i found that my mouth was starting to feel slightly numb lol .but in a nice way .

A really nice juice that will be added to my want list for future purchases

Taste-9

Vapour-7/8

Throat hit -10

Keeps me going back for more which is a good sign

Thanks for the opportunity to sample this lovely juice TMAX :thumbup:

EDIT ; i ate the snake really .was nice too lol

Last edited:
Mine came through the post today too :thumbup:, smells gorgeous :drool: going to leave it to stand a few days then give it a go in my MT3 (or my Vivi Nova if I get the hang of my Zmax!). The snake didn't last long though!

Well I had a clean tank and couldn't resist putting a drop in to try it. Running my usual MT3 tank on an e-go @4.0V

The yellow and green sweetie snake that came with the bottle seems an appropriate comparison in taste to be honest - sweet, citrusy, fruity with a aniseedy edge to it. I'm not getting the menthol some people have mentioned but I've come from 'chilled out' mint (Waves of vapour) flavour so I might be numb to that.

Will continue to let the rest (of the bottle) steep some more and try it again in a while (at 18mg instead of my usuall 11/12 I can see me vaping myself into a headache if I fill my tank ;) )

Awesome mine arrived today and I'm letting it steep a little longer as from the smell it seems quite complex and I want to let it all sink in :)

Hi Guys

New batch is ready to ship next week.

If anyone is interested in trying it FOC - PM me!! :)

Thanks for the kind words above guys
T

Cant wait to try that juice. Looks so yummy. Hope you send me a sample, cause i think i became the ultimate anise vape seeker :) lol

"This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

When I opened the envelope there was a lovely subtle hint of aniseed, which just got nicer as I opened the bottle for a quick sniff. That was when I also noticed the citrus notes, there is something very familiar about this smell but I can't put my finger on it.

Vendor - @Tmax
Price Paid - FOC

Kit
Mod - Vamo
Clearo / Carto - Kanger Protank
Ohm - 1.9
Wattage - 7w

Juice Strength (MG) - 18mg

Mix
PG % - 60
VG % - 40
Satisfactory Vapour - Yes
Satisfactory Throat Hit - Yes

Taste
The taste is really complex and there is definite citrus and aniseed on the inhale, then when I take the vapour back there is an almost menthol effect on the back of my throat. It's a little bit numbing which is nice and the vapour feels quite heavy and substantial.
After 3 months of not smoking I'm finding my taste buds changing a lot, even familiar tastes are becoming different, so I'm finding this a hard taste to describe. But it's very moorish and definitely the best aniseed flavour I've tried

Would I buy this (again)? - Yes

lol Senor Stuff i noticed the numbing effect when i chained it ..its nice huh .definately menthol in there somewhere .it is a hard taste to describe but its also a familiar taste .......hard to explain

lol Senor Stuff i noticed the numbing effect when i chained it ..its nice huh .definately menthol in there somewhere .it is a hard taste to describe but its also a familiar taste .......hard to explain

Yep, but it's also very nice. I was chain vaping while trying to describe the taste but it's really complex. Can't recognise why it's so familiar
A juice I will buy and can't recommend enough, so different from a lot of the juices I normally vape

Back
Top Bottom