What's new

Double Kiwi - Paradise Vape UK - 26mg 50/50

cheersm8

Achiever
Supplier - Paradise Vape

Liquid - Double Kiwi 26mg 50/50

Price - £20.00 50ml + £1.50 postage

Delivery time - Ordered on Saturday, arrived Tuesday,very quick.

I purchased this liquid as part of my ongoing search for a satisfying, full flavored, fruity e-liquid
to vape now and again as a change from my usual tobacco flavoured e-liquid.

The 'Double Kiwi' arrived well packaged and filled to the top, along with a 3ml sample of another juice, so I'm already in
'thumbs up' mode. lol
A very simple ingredient list on the label shows, flavouring, water, glycerine (vg), glycol (pg), and nicotine,
so, basicaly, a straightforward, nicotine base,flavouring and diluent/balancer mix with nowt added.

The liquid was colourless.

A sniff of the bottle produced nothing but a very realistic 'punnet of kiwi's' aroma. I was particularly impressed by the complete absence of chemical/artificial undertones from the aroma.
No 'trial by dripping' for this juice. It's straight into a clean, 3ml tank fitted with a fresh boge LR carto.
Screwing the tank onto a basic 3.7v tube mod it was just a matter of pressing 'fire' and I was vaping Kiwi fruits!
Flavour was outstanding, full bodied, long lasting, without a hint of anything other than delicious,ripe, kiwi fruits.

This had a flavour that was about as natural as your going to get from an e-liquid.

I purchased this e-liquid with flavour in mind so the excellent vapour production and 26mg TH were just an extra bonus.

My verdict - Not a cheap juice, but excellent customer service and product quality make it value for money.
This is a juice that,once purchased, will never make it onto a 'trade' or 'sales' thread. Will I purchase this juice again?
Definitely.
I am very cautious about buying 'fruity juices' as I've had a lot of disappointments but this one has truly hit the spot.
5 Stars - Recommended

£4 per 10ml is not exactly 'pushing the boat out' if you really enjoy the juice and compared to any analogue - cheap as chips.

Great post. I'm not into fruits generally but it sounds moreish. I agree with Bryan. Pretty competitive really for 50 mls

Back
Top Bottom