What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Doozyvapeco

gary68

Legend
I was sent these Eliquids gratis for the purpose of review. Any opinions I express are my own and not that of the Forum. I will remain unbiased and fair.
All liquids come in Tpd compliant packaging with childproof caps and tactile labels.
All liquids are 70vg and only available in 3mg Atm
Plenty of thick vapour, though the liquid is not too thick (aqueous glycerin) maybe.
This Eliquid is made in the UK
The full range is available here
http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/doozy-vape-co.html
I caned 10ml In 6 hours in a Pico squeeze Hadaly @0.4ohms.
Summary
Its bloody nice stuff
This could sway me from custard as an ADV. It's proper nice. Bit like a glug of Fanta

BLIZZARD
This is another of the cooling ones and again i really enjoyed this one. Really reminded me of childhood summer favourite MR Freeze Grape tiptops there are also other subtle berry accents but the Grape is the more promenant flavour.
Summary
Very summery:drool:
description from doozyvape says sweet mangoes fused with a variety of apples.. I like the flavour but couldn't pick out the apple component. It didn't detract from the overall enjoyment as it still tasted of ripe juicy mangoes.
Summary
Really flavourful and lip-smacking.. Loving their fruity/cooler flavours so far. Looking forward to trying the custards/caramels types
This is the first of the dessert flavours and OMG what an introduction. It's got such a depth of flavour that every toke is slightly different. One minute it's buttery pastry then it's lush golden syrup all with a smooth custard back note all this and it manages to be not too sweet
Really like this one
Summary
Really good dessert vape that likes higher watts where it comes alive

Last edited:
I was sent these Eliquids gratis for the purpose of review. Any opinions I express are my own and not that of the Forum. I will remain unbiased and fair.
All liquids come in Tpd compliant packaging with childproof caps and tactile labels.
Plenty of thick vapour, though the liquid is not too thick (aqueous glycerin) maybe.

More doozyvapeco liquid

AVALANCHE
A continuance of the chill/cooler range. Big punch of lychee to kick off the proceedings that lingers on the tongue accompanied with subtle Berries all shot through with the coolness. Absolutely lovely refreshing vape

Thanks for the review, I have a bottle of Tropikana by Doozy, lycee mango and pineapple and it's a lovely vape, quite sweet and sharp with the pineapple kick but lovely juice

Thanks for the review, I have a bottle of Tropikana by Doozy, lycee mango and pineapple and it's a lovely vape, quite sweet and sharp with the pineapple kick but lovely juice
I'm split between the orange chill and tropikana... Not usually a fruity vaper more sweets/desserts. But I liked all the fruity ones in the range

I caned 10ml In 6 hours in a Pico squeeze Hadaly @0.4ohms.
Summary
Its bloody nice stuff
This could sway me from custard as an ADV. It's proper nice. Bit like a glug of Fanta

BLIZZARD
This is another of the cooling ones and again i really enjoyed this one. Really reminded me of childhood summer favourite MR Freeze Grape tiptops there are also other subtle berry accents but the Grape is the more promenant flavour.
Summary
Very summery:drool:
description from doozyvape says sweet mangoes fused with a variety of apples.. I like the flavour but couldn't pick out the apple component. It didn't detract from the overall enjoyment as it still tasted of ripe juicy mangoes.
Summary
Really flavourful and lip-smacking.. Loving their fruity/cooler flavours so far. Looking forward to trying the custards/caramels types
This is the first of the dessert flavours and OMG what an introduction. It's got such a depth of flavour that every toke is slightly different. One minute it's buttery pastry then it's lush golden syrup all with a smooth custard back note all this and it manages to be not too sweet
Really like this one
Summary
Really good dessert vape that likes higher watts where it comes alive

I'm no newbe BTW been buying liquids of all kinds and makes for the last 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom