What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Donut King Pt.1

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Well, I must say I love this flavour it's great and works a treat in both an RDA and a Sub oHm tank. My preference is 100% squonking on an RDA it's perfect...

The cloud production is great and it seems to be very well maintained throughout my whole experience I only changed the cotton once as it started to get slightly dirty but it really does keep clean.
Anyone who loves desserts loves lemon and wants a flavour they can vape all day no problem. This is the one I'm sure you'll fall in love.

This flavour deserves a 9 out of 10

Please don't take this off the shelf, if you haven't got it, stock it...

IMG_2758.JPG

For me, this is a great go-to e-liquid, very tasting and perfect for squonking.I've tried many dessert ranges and this for me is one of the best options in all go to choices.

I find that there is no change in flavour and the way it vapes all day. I did prefer to vape it at 60w on an RDA set up at 0.18 ohm.
The raspberry is very subtle and the coconut hits at spots and trust me on this one I find it very flavoursome. The doughnut is the strongest flavour here but its divine...

Hit the direct link where you will be able to purchase 80ml and includes free nic shot.
This e-liquid is one of a kind and I find it a go-to choice daily. I don't get bored of the flavour and it's never mute.

This flavour deserves an 8 out of 10

I would recommend to go out and get them at a bargain price of £14.99GBP each

https://concentrateswarehouse.co.uk/

IMG_2682.JPG

Sorry to butt in. No @MrDJ, no cinnamon in there. To be honest, I'm not even getting the coconut really but the raspberry is nice and subtle. Best raspberry flavour I've had in a vape.

cheers mate.
the amount of coconuts ive bought and dumped thanks to cinamon is crazy.

and back in stock at vape potions. 120ml inc nic for £8.75 on all the flavours.

Sorry for the late reply I know it's been answered

But he is right in terms of the coconut very subtle but still, there some palates are different im getting it especially on an RDA

You need to get trying the Cookie Range too soooo smooth

Back
Top Bottom