What's new

Review DJ's mini review of Three Fifty

MrDJ

Legend
Just a quick review of a juice id never heard of.

As always juice flavours and tastes are subjective and what one likes the other may not

Three Fifty
https://threefifty.co.uk/

I received a jiffy through the post today which was a bit unexpected as id not ordered any juice.

Took the bottle out and had never heard of them. then took the nic shot out and the penny dropped.

Re Juiced has expanded their empire again.
As we all know Re Juiced have recently bought up Dripworx and Isle of Custard and now Three Fifty.

So what does the name Three Fifty actually mean.

Well its simple. 7 different flavours of 50ml of juice with a free nic shot for £3.50
Bottle supplied is the new letterbox style which im liking.
Nic shot Re Juiced 100VG

Juice i received. Blue Ice which is Blueberry, raspberry, apple, and aniseed ice cream https://threefifty.co.uk/350-blue-ice-eliquid

So whats the flavour like.
Well its a nice fruity mix but i cant make out any perticular flavour using the Cascade tank at 60w (will try with mesh coil in Facon when tank is empty).
At first i couldnt taste any anniseed but it was more of a sherbert flavour which was really nice but after a break and another fill up the aniseed is now quite a strong aftertaste which is a shame as i much prefered the sherbert. i guess thats my taste buds getting used to a totally new flavour for the first time.
Once the fruity flavour has subsided the aniseed lingers and lingers.
im not getting any apple that i can taste and i cant make out it being a ice cream but overall its still quite a nice flavour. there is also no coolada or WS-23 that i can make out as its not a cold vape.

Will i buy again. this flavour i dont think so because of the aniseed but im tempted with the screwball and strawb sunday.

Thanks for the suprise receiving this today @REJUICED and good luck with your new venture.

Image717968179732750249.jpg

Thanks for the review @MrDJ - they have some interesting flavours there in comparison to the normal rejuiced range. Like you say the screwball and strawberry sundae sound the part!

Nice review at @MrDJ I also received a jiffy bag yesterday same as you I hadn’t ordered anything. But a quick google search i found it was from @REJUICED so thanks to them for sending it out to me just added the nicotine to mine so will try it out latter

Nice review at @MrDJ I also received a jiffy bag yesterday same as you I hadn’t ordered anything. But a quick google search i found it was from @REJUICED so thanks to them for sending it out to me just added the nicotine to mine so will try it out latter

Which one did you get @Joe 90 was it the same?

Feeling bit left out here :18:

Back
Top Bottom