What's new

Review DJ's Mini review of Devil Teeth by Nasty Juice

MrDJ

Legend
Another DJ's Mini Review

as always tastes are subjective and what one likes the other may not.

nasty melon.PNG

Devil Teeth by Nasty Juice

This tester bottle was given to review for free from @vapepotions and ive already received an order of 2 more bottles as its that good.

After spending even more money on juice and swearing not to buy any more until at least Christmas its taken about an hour to break that promise after trying this juice.

http://www.vapepotions.co.uk/nasty-juice
(this is a hard one to get as far as i can tell and has to be ordered so this flavor is not on the website yet).

Nasty Juice is a Malaysian company and Devil Teeth is their take on a melon flavoured e liquid.

This is a Honeydew melon which has plenty of oomph to it.

Think dewberry cream but stronger and nicer, much nicer.

There is no cream in this one but instead it has a very zingy cool mint hit which just adds to the flavour. once exhaled the cooling effect on your throat and lips kicks in and lasts a good 20-30 seconds which is quite clever as ive never had this effect with any other menthol, mint, koolada before.

this is an easy 8/10 for me and now up there with my all time faves.

if you like melon flavors then this one is defo worth a try.

Nice! If you are ever going to DIY, I believe that it's a WS-50 mix that gives it that effect mate. A fair few of the Malaysian massive use it and some completely overuse it thus making the vape a challenge rather than adding anything to a mix.

thanks for the tip @discodave but i dont think i will ever go down the diy route.

at @vapepotions stop tempting me as 1 bottle already gone.

ive seen a couple that hardly anyone has in the uk. huslle killa and wake n vape sound interesting. they have even dissapeared from the nasty site so i guess stopped making them.

Discovered this and Slow Blow today, and Nasty Juice in general. Not a fan of melon, but this stuff is amazing. I prefer the pineapple lemonade Slow Blow, and will be buying loads of Nasty Juice now. Inhale, exhale, flavour, hit, and after-taste are all spot on. My 2 new favourites, right to the top of the list. Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the flavours now.

Discovered this and Slow Blow today, and Nasty Juice in general. Not a fan of melon, but this stuff is amazing. I prefer the pineapple lemonade Slow Blow, and will be buying loads of Nasty Juice now. Inhale, exhale, flavour, hit, and after-taste are all spot on. My 2 new favourites, right to the top of the list. Can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the flavours now.
8 months later and still loving them. melon and asap grape are my faves still.

also vape potions now have the 50ml tins in but they are still poxy 10ml bottles.
defeits the object of safety as the first thing i do is decant them into 100ml bottles :)

there are some other great malasian juice out there but some are hard to find now since the tpd landed.

8 months later and still loving them. melon and asap grape are my faves still.

also vape potions now have the 50ml tins in but they are still poxy 10ml bottles.
defeits the object of safety as the first thing i do is decant them into 100ml bottles :)

there are some other great malasian juice out there but some are hard to find now since the tpd landed.
Tip top work as always bud. They sound horrendous to me but an excellent review. Have you seen cheap thrills New range. Cheap thrills on ice. Looks like it has your name all over it.

Tip top work as always bud. They sound horrendous to me but an excellent review. Have you seen cheap thrills New range. Cheap thrills on ice. Looks like it has your name all over it.
yeh i did see them mate but ive only had a ml out of each tpd sale bottles so still got 240ml there to get through.

Back
Top Bottom