What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Dinner lady's New Tobacco range

eyeball kid

Legend
Ok all. Finally getting this Dinner Lady Tobacco range review on the road.
There will be a giveaway in the competition section where you could win one of three of the shortfill collection box set's you see here too.
WP_20191111_15_46_06_Pro.jpg

These are my own thoughts and not necessarily those of potv. Dinner lady sent me the shortfill juices to try and I bought the 50/50 pg/vg juices myself (including lots of non tobacco flavours too, but I will save those for another day).
WP_20191028_14_01_16_Pro.jpg

Oh eyeball, where did it all start....
Well, when Dinner lady where still young they released a tobacco range called the 1111 range. They were in beautiful black retro 30ml bottles as it was pre tpd and I bought the range. (You'll find my review somewhere way back here).
The original range had a straight tobacco (fellon 11) a caramel ry 4 tobacco (heaven 11), a cherry tobacco (sweet 11) and a mint eucalyptus tobacco (after 11). All where a 50/50 blend and available in the usual nic strength from 0-18mg.
Myself and mrs kid enjoyed these. Fellon is still my favourite straight tobacco flavour. It's a flavour that captures the smell of fresh tobacco leaves more than burning tobacco and was a Virginia, Kentucky and burley blend.
These have been available in a 10 ml bottle since tpd and are much recommended.
Now we've some new tobacco juices "The Class Tobacco Range"
WP_20191028_14_01_05_Pro.jpg

This is the high vg (70%) range in 50 ml shortfill bottles which will expect you to pop in a 18mg nic shot to make 60mls of 3mg tobacco juice perfect for sub ohm tanks or squonking/dripping. (You can of course use a high pg nic shot and use these in any tank too).
We have a brand new base tobacco element mixed into four new flavour blends.
1, smooth tobacco.
This is a slightly sweetened version of the base blend.

2, Caramel tobacco.
If you were a fan of heaven11 (caramel tobacco), this has that same caramel, vanilla flavour blended with the tobacco base.

3, cafe tobacco,
As you'd expect, a rich yet creamy tobacco mixed with the base blend.

4, mint tobacco.
Surprisingly this is quite subtle compared to the previous after 11. The mint and tobacco base are really well balanced.

There's little point me trying to describe the flavours here as experience has taught me that everyone gets something different.
That said, this is a completely different tobacco than the old range. Still very much focused on the Virginia tobacco but with a darker more smoky edge than the fresh leafy blend used previously.

You'll also find new 10ml 50/50 tobacco bottles available in the higher nic levels which have the same flavour range as above plus a 20mg nic salt version of the range too. Perfect for mtl tanks and pod systems.
Strangely there's also an extra flavour called straight tobacco which is the base virginia/burley style blend used to create the rest of the range.
Give them a go and have a change from your fruity flavours.
You can check these out at dinner lady here: https://www.vapedinnerlady.com/luxury-class-tobacco/

Or grab some from your favourite vape shop. Electric tobacconist and vapeclub seem the cheapest option currently.
Huge thanks to Brian from Dinner Lady for sending these and offering three more up for grabs in the giveaway section.

Last edited:
Nice review mate, but what would you say the tobacco base is like? Is it a really strong flavour like Nokomis or something a little bit gentler? Thanks [emoji1303]

Nice review mate, but what would you say the tobacco base is like? Is it a really strong flavour like Nokomis or something a little bit gentler? Thanks [emoji1303]
It's difficult to be honest. It's never overpowering and at it's boldest in the 50/50 straight tobacco bottles. In the high vg shortfills it's obviously even more blended down. The caramel sweet blend is definitely the predominant flavour in the Caramel tobacco with the tobacco base being a backnote.

tried these at expo really liked them made a change to my normal liquids especially liked the mint and cafe flavours

It's difficult to be honest. It's never overpowering and at it's boldest in the 50/50 straight tobacco bottles. In the high vg shortfills it's obviously even more blended down. The caramel sweet blend is definitely the predominant flavour in the Caramel tobacco with the tobacco base being a backnote.
Great, thanks for that mate, I'll get me name down then [emoji1303]

Great review as always. Is this a completely new range or do the older ones still exist. Have they renamed heaven11 and felon?

Great review as always. Is this a completely new range or do the older ones still exist. Have they renamed heaven11 and felon?
Completely new.
As I've said the old 1111 series is still in production as far as I know. Mrs kid will go batshit crazy if they aren't. Obviously these were renamed a while back.
The new straight tobacco is the new base flavour a darker, smoky and I think most will know what I mean when I say a more "dirty" tobacco. Very Virginia based with some bold burley I'd say.
Definitely way different. The caramel high vg has the same or similar companion caramel flavour that heaven 11 had.

Back
Top Bottom