What's new

Review Dinner lady's, fruits range.

eyeball kid

Legend
In these new times of health conscious choices, The good folk at Dinner lady have released a new range of fruity juices ready for summer vaping.

These eliquids where supplied by the ever generous Dinner lady free of charge for the purpose of perusal by POTV.
The thoughts that follow are mine and may not represent those of POTV as the larger Borg.
WP_20190604_19_50_04_Pro.jpg

I say this every time Dinner lady send me sample juices to try but man.. these guy's are amazing at packaging and branding. I've had lunch boxes, tuck box tins, baking sets (complete with rolling pins, aprons and wooden spoons).
This time we have a fruit hamper with zazzy pink t shirt and the full range of four 50ml shortfill (60mls with supplied nic shot at 3mg) bottles.
WP_20190604_19_50_50_Pro.jpg

The flavours here are:
Pink wave (strawberry, lemon and coconut)
Purple rain (blueberry, lemon and raspberry)
Berry blast ( cherry and raspberry)
Melon twist ( melon and kiwi)

WP_20190609_21_09_40_Pro.jpg

I've used four different set ups to test all the flavours here at different sub ohm points requiring different wattages. A single coil rda on a mech squonker, dual coil rda on a high power squonk mod, dual coil rta at mid wattage and a stock coil sub ohm tank with various ohm coils.
WP_20190609_21_08_00_Pro.jpg

Now reviewing flavours is a nightmare. I've found what I consider to be amazing juices in the past and heartily recommended them only to receive a chorus of.... It's alright I suppose. Everyone is different.
Also as many here know, I'm a big mtl tobacco fan and when pushing the wattage and dropping the ohms I like a good pudding or pastry profile. I'm a huge fan of Dinner lady's tobacco juices (some of you may have received some from me in the past) and the pudding range (I'm never without some lemon tart in the cupboard) but when it comes to fruit, I'm a fussy fella.
These flavours are very much between the summer hols and tuck shop range and if you like your fruit flavours These are expertly blended and as you'd expect of a high quality.
WP_20190609_21_08_11_Pro.jpg

There's a definite underlying link between all these juices flavour profiles with melon twist being the most different.
All the flavours are really fresh and bang on for a summer vape. I get a fresh lemon base running through pink wave and purple rain that tells me that if you like one you'll love the other. I'm pleased Dinner lady have been able to get this range available ready for summer as I remember they had a hell of a job with the summer hols range due to the testing boys dragging their heels pushing the release date back.
The quality of the blending really showed itself in the shape shifting nature of the flavours in the different set ups.
I won't beat around the Bush. This range isn't for me, but if you like your fruit blends, definitely put these on your shopping list.

https://www.e-liquids.uk/products/eliquid/dinner-lady-fruits

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom