What's new

Review Dinner lady's bakery range.

Very useful ‘guide’ to these here - thanks for writing this. Will check them out later as need a change of scene and have never used them.

Best wishes

Nice review @eyeball kid. That presentation of the hamper is really well thought out too. Now you've grabbed my attention to the orange tart juice...sigh

Very informative and objective review eyeball. As I've mentioned on the giveaway thread, I haven't tried any of the Dinner Lady range yet..and keep hearing about this supreme Lemon tart one! Love the presentation boxes...are these presentation boxes standard fare with DL?

I've asked @eyeball kid on the giveaway thread if they sell it as a package will let you know when he replies [emoji6]
Sorry bud. Stayed away from it for a while as it was getting mental. Lol.
Sadly they only send the presentation boxes out to reviewers and as gifts.
I've had some amazing ones. A lunchbox full of all the pudding range ones with a dinner lady apron (like they wear at expo) memory sticks, pens, vape bands and the curious coins that I believe let you get goodies at the expo and vapefest stalls. Bit like a golden ticket or secret club signal, lol.
I've had the summer hols suitcase that had 30mls of every flavour and a beach towel vape mat, beach ball, goodies and the coin. Really beautifully done (I put that one in the charity raffle) and this time it's even better with the bakery theme and a handwritten personal letter of thanks, brownie tray and bakery goodies.
They are one of the most interactive companies around so I'm not surprised they are doing so well.
I don't advertise for them, they never ask for me to post anything in return. Just a nice company.
I'm trying to get them to do some advertising for the tobacco range as this is my favourite part of what they do and how we began speaking.
Believe it or not they actually put zero advertising into the 1111 range and I think it's an incredible tobacco base.
As you can see by the review. I've never had an issue with saying if I don't like a particular flavour and apart from pulling my leg never complain or look for someone more "compliant".
Fingers crossed they are going to be having a little more to do with the forum soon.
I will put forward that it's probably a good idea to sell some of the full sets when they launch new flavours.

Back
Top Bottom