What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Trying to twist simple vape / cheap thrills arm for next time to keep it in the UK. I've got a lot on the range I bought already but simple have just changed their range so fingers crossed.

Trying to twist simple vape / cheap thrills arm for next time to keep it in the UK. I've got a lot on the range I bought already but simple have just changed their range so fingers crossed.

If you can try for Halcyon Haze, I would be more than willing to review.

If you can try for Halcyon Haze, I would be more than willing to review.
I've got most of them here so I will try to grab the rest. Be prepared for earth brother. It's an acquired taste. I will work on lining them up next for you.

I've got most of them here so I will try to grab the rest. Be prepared for earth brother. It's an acquired taste. I will work on lining them up next for you.
Crikey! Many thanks.
I used to write a blog, so I'm quite good at impartial reviews. I only tank, not drip, though. :)

@MrDJ very nice review, mate. I always meant to but never got around to trying juice from these people.

Think I'm right in saying they do a rice pudding. Oh GOD - if it's anywhere near Ambrosia Rice Pudding . . .

@MrDJ very nice review, mate. I always meant to but never got around to trying juice from these people.

Think I'm right in saying they do a rice pudding. Oh GOD - if it's anywhere near Ambrosia Rice Pudding . . .
they do mate but its the only one ive not tried.
i bought the strawberry custard and maple on release day and didnt think much to them so didnt buy the lemon as it wasnt a flavor i liked much.
wrong move.
bought 60ml of lemon tart in the tpd sales and was kicking myself i hadnt bought sooner.

these new range all contain koolada with different percentages between flavors but they sure came at the right time as perfect for this sort of weather and loving all flavors but 3 i will defo be buying again when released.

Shame they haven't released these yet. I'm off on my hols today for a fortnight and the summer holidays will be over by end of August. They would have been a nice addition to my mojitos on the beach.

Shame they haven't released these yet. I'm off on my hols today for a fortnight and the summer holidays will be over by end of August. They would have been a nice addition to my mojitos on the beach.
im not sure whats happening with the release.
any idea @eyeball kid

im not sure whats happening with the release.
any idea @eyeball kid
Mhra.
Think they will drop the back up choice of the 50+10ml option next week before summer is gone. Hopefully they receive certification soon as the 10ml boxes are awesome. Talk about trying to run a business with one arm tied behind your back.

Back
Top Bottom