What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Very nice review @MrDJ I tend to buy custards most have been recommended by you
So been thinking about trying some fruit flavours for a change now what do I try first :)

Very nice review @MrDJ I tend to buy custards most have been recommended by you
So been thinking about trying some fruit flavours for a change now what do I try first :)
I've found the lychee one vapable joe and I don't like these type's of liquids.

I love lychee but I think the mango just pips it to the post followed closely by strawberry. The other two are nice but just not my usual taste profile

I love lychee but I think the mango just pips it to the post followed closely by strawberry. The other two are nice but just not my usual taste profile
Is it me or does the mango have peach in it too. The strawberry is bloody cold.

No idea mate as I hate the taste of peach but saying that there's a few other fruits I don't like but strangely like the taste vaping them.
And the strawb is a bit cooler on the koolada than the others.
Have you been converted to the dark fruits side yet lol

No idea mate as I hate the taste of peach but saying that there's a few other fruits I don't like but strangely like the taste vaping them.
And the strawb is a bit cooler on the koolada than the others.
Have you been converted to the dark fruits side yet lol
Fraid not bud.

Great review, i love lychee and as the tdp has killed off my supply will definitely give this one a go

ive heard a rumour theres going to be a press release sometime tomorrow so could be getting ready for release.

Back
Top Bottom