What's new

Review Dinner Lady Summer Holidays

Enjoyed your review, cheers @MrDJ loving mango too now after finding Manic Mango just can't get enough, but I have to ration my self as keep it as a special treat, well at least until work put my hours back up and I have some more cash.

Great reviews! I am another one who prefers the straightforward written review over the video type. The mango, especially, sounds good as I also found there to a bit too much cooling in the Malaysian one I've tried.

Good, straightforward honest to vapeness review. @MrDJ, I have written before, anything you have reviewed and I have tried as yet to disappoint me. Love L/T and am so looking forward to trying these. Good luck to everyone else and may the luckiest Ape win by Jim. [emoji106]

ive finally escaped from the dark side after 2 years of custards and also like fruits now.
me still love my custards though and that will never change :)

these sound like great summer vapes , never been a fruit fan but since getting a few bottles of bunkr fruit creme in the tpd sales all i want is fruits .
i even cracked a bottle of collective seven no 5 (dragon fruit , cactus fruit , aniseed and citrus) which has been gathering dust at the back of my vape draw and its bloody lovely

Very nice review, I think after reading it I need to visit my fav b&m and try them all ahahah

I absolutely love Mango and have struggled to find anything that really hits the spot in terms of the creamy texture of the real fruit.

Thanks for review. Now I k ow what I want to try next. Definitely some mango :)

Back
Top Bottom